"Summer and Holiday Rates are all at the Maximum Rate and all rates and fees throughout the year are listed at the bottom of site under VACATION RENTAL RATES."
(See "Paris on the Beach" which is a 3br. 2 ba. at same location for another exceptional vacation rental experience. Both vacation rentals can be bookeat together making it a 5 br. 3 1/2 ba. with two kitchens and two living room areas for family reunions and wedding accomodations)
This charming beach duplex is located only 5 houses from Stone Steps Beach and is just a short walk to the ever popular, Moonlight Beach.
As you enter the gate, you will be delighted to see that your world has just transformed as you begin your vacation at the beautiful "Tuscany on the Beach". A true secret unknown to those passing by at the street.
Your vacation unit has been recently remodeled with granite and travertine tiles throughout. It is beautifully furnished and decorated and boasts a Tuscan-like feel. The kitchen is well equipped complete with modern appliances, dishes, glassware, and utensils. All linens, bedding, and beach towels are also provided for your convenience. Your Tuscan vacation home has a beautiful patio area with plenty of seating, a fireplace/pit, and an amazing outdoor kitchen. You can either eat in or dine "Alfresco Style" in the outdoor dining area that overlooks a beautiful garden and play yard. For the young at heart, bring nothing as your stay includes most beach equipment needs and there are plenty of board games, lawn games, tennis racquets, and an out door ping-pong table.
Whether you're a family looking for the ultimate vacation or surfers looking for awesome waves, this is the place for you. Couples looking for a romantic honeymoon or anniversary, golfers looking to play world class courses, or Thoroughbred Racing regulars who disire an alternative to Del Mar... all will discover that "Tuscany on the Beach" is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a well desrved vacation.
Note: Enjoy a day trip of watersking/wakeboarding and tubing.
You can book a family sized ski/deck boat with crew on beautiful Mission Bay for an additional fee. Inquire at time of reservation.
***************This is a No-Smoking Vacation Rental*******************
* Encinitas surf and family beaches; Cardiff Reef, Pipes, Swami's,"D" Street, Moonlight Beach (best family beach in Southern California), Stone Steps, Beacons, & Grandview
* Best Beaches beyond Encinitas; La Jolla Cove, Mission Beach, Coronado Beach, Oceanside Pier, Torry Pines State Beach, Carlsbad State Beach, San Onofre State Beach, Tresles, San Clemente Pier, and Laguna Beach
* Local restaurants and shopping; Beach House, Chart House, When in Rome, Yogi's Sports Bar, The Bull Pen, The Paniken Coffee and Breakfast House, St.Germains, Encinitas Cafe, Leucadia Pizzaria, Round Table Pizza, Potato Shack, The Broken Yolk, Juanitas Taco Shop, Denny's, Hansen's Surf and Ski Shop, The Lumberyard Shopping Center, Sea Side Bazar/Flee Market, Antique Shops, Thrift Shops, Carlsbad Outlet Mall, The Forum shops and restaurants, Target, Smart and Final, Petco, Petsmart, Trader Joe's, Henry's, Vons, Stater Brothers, Albertsons, Ralphs, and Cosco
* Historic La Paloma Theater (Downtown Encinitas), Ultra Star Theater
* Del Mar Thuroughbred Horse Racing, "Where The Surf Meets the Turf"
* World class golf; Encinitas Ranch, La Costa Resort, Aviara, Torry Pines (site of US Open)
* Quail Botanical Gardens and San Elijo Lagoon
* Encinitas, Magdelena Ecke YMCA
* Encinitas Public Library with amazing ocean views
* Tennis and Volleyball at Moonlight Beach
* Torrey Pines Nature Resrve
* Scripps Aquarium, La Jolla
* San Diego Contemporary Museum of Art, La Jolla
* Balboa Park and Museums
* Shakespear Theater (Balboa Park)
* Sea World
* San Diego Zoo
* San Diego Wild Animal Park
* Seaport Village, Down Town San Diego (Coaster Train)
* Carlsbad Village (Coaster Train)
* Old Town (Coaster Train)
* Legoland, Carlsbad
* Belmont Park rollercoaster and atraction rides, Mission Beach
* The Wave House, Mission Beach (man made wave riding)
* World class wineries and tasting in nearby Temecula
* Spa treatments, world famous La Costa Resort and Spa
* Petco Park, Padre Baseball (Coaster-Trolley)
* Qualcom Stadium, Charger Football and San Diego State Football(Coaster-Trolley) Holiday Bowl and Pointsettia Bowl (December)
* Aneheim Stadium, Angels Baseball (Amtrack Train)
* Gaslamp District, reastaurants and shops (Coaster-Trolley)
* Horton Plaza (Coaster-Trolley)
* Hotel Del Coronado
* San Diego Civic Theatre (Coaster-Trolley)
* San Diego Symphony and Summer Pops
* Humphrey's on the Bay Summer Concerts, Shelter Island
* Performing Arts Center, Escondido
* Coors Amphitheater
* Knotts Soak City Water Park
* San Diego and Mission Bay boating, sailboarding, and parasailing activities
* Snug Harbor boating activities, in close by Carlsbad
* Scuba Diving/Snorkeling
* Hot Air Ballooning
* Horseback riding
* Dog Beach in Del Mar
* Dog Park at Encinitas Humane Society
* Dog Park next to Encinitas Public Library
* LA and Orange County Attraction Day Trips:
Disneyland (Amtrack Train), Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Getty Museum and Villa, Hollywood, Catalina Island, Queen Mary
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.