Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Our beautiful 3rd floor condo with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is ideally located right next to the clubhouse and fabulous pool at the central Vista Cay Resort in Orlando. It is perfect for business travelers or for families, retirees, singles or couples looking for a great place to stay while enjoying their holiday.
Our self catering 2001 sq. ft. condo is beautifully furnished and includes:
* free high speed wireless internet service and a computer and printer,
* a 50 inch plasma flat screen TV,
* 22 inch LCD televisions in each bedroom,
* iPod clock radios in every bedroom,
* a full size washer and dryer,
* phone service for local and national calls,
* a leather queen size sofa sleeper.
The kitchen is fully equipped including all electrical goods, glassware, dishware, cookware and utensils.
All beds have luxury pillow-top mattresses and 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets to add that extra luxury to your stay.
Luxury, hotel quality towels are provided, as well as pool towels and a hairdryer in each bathroom.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just returned after a 2 week holiday in Florida
Stayed at Karen and Melissa's condo at Vista Cay. What a great place to stay. It is very close to seaworld/aquatica/discovery cove - about 1-2 miles and about 3 miles to universal/islands of adventure & wet & wild and is in easy reach to Disney.
We previously stayed in a townhouse on the same complex but decided to choose a condo this time round. We entered the condo and all we could say was 'wow'! It was huge! So much bigger than we expected. The ceilings were high and the doors were tall and the main double bed was huge!!! The en-suite was big and had 2 sinks, a bath and a double shower cubicle. It was very close to the pool and had its own balcony (which the townhouses don't have) which was great as most evenings we had a well deserved glass of wine on at the end of a busy day at the theme parks
It was a lovely place to stay and I would definately recommend it to anyone
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
A Perfect Choice
A wonderful stay in Orlando
Eva + Family
Activity and Interests
International Drive is lined with all kinds of restaurants from fast food to elegant dining,
shopping at the various unique souvenir shops and one-of-a-kind attractions. You can even take a
helicopter ride! There is a trolley bus service along International Drive for your convenience and
offers exceptional value for money.
There are many golf courses in the area, including Shingle Creek Golf Club which is just minutes
away from the resort and has complimentary valet parking.
SeaWorld and Universal Studios are less than 10 minutes away! There is easy access to I-4 which will
lead you to Disney World, Downtown Disney and all of the attractions along US 192.
You can choose to head west on I-4 to Tampa/St. Petersburg (only a 1 hour drive) to take in the
fantastic white sandy beaches, or take a tour of The Pier and view the Tampa Bay, or visit Sunken
Gardens and Busch Gardens. If you want to explore the Atlantic coast, head east on I-4 and visit
Daytona and NASCAR or take in Titusville and the Kennedy Space Center.
There is always something to see and do!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Nov 23 2015 - Nov 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 20 2015 - Dec 27 2015
7 night minimum stay
New Year week
Dec 28 2015 - Jan 5 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $80.00 + Tax
- Rental Damage Waiver $45.00
- Tax Rate 12.5%
A deposit of $200/£100 is required to reserve the dates.
The balance payment is due 6 weeks before arrival date.
Payments can be made by check, bank transfer/deposit. Card payments can be processed using PayPal, but a 4% fee is charged for this service.
Please enquire about any special rates we have or discounts for long stays and late bookings.
* 12.5% Florida Tax will apply to every booking
* $80 cleaning fee applies to stays of less than 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- The condo is perfectly situated directly next to the Vista Cay clubhouse and the fabulous community pool. The central Vista Cay Resort will entice you with its Tuscan themed condominiums conveniently located less than a mile from International Drive and the Orlando Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) and less than 5 minutes from I-4. The onsite Publix supermarket makes stocking up for your self-catering needs incredibly convenient. You are truly in the Heart of Orlando! Ideally located for recreational opportunities, nightlife, water features, restaurants and golf at nearby Shingle Creek Golf Resort. Vista Cay is a private gated comunity which features recreational opportunities, a walking trail, children's play area, large community pool with enormous multi-level decks and cabanas, spa, a separate gated kiddie pool, picnic area, basketball court. The 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art clubhouse has luxurious furnishings that will welcome you. The facilities include an internet library, meeting rooms, fitness center, theater, arcade/games room and a concierge desk.