Each unit in this duplex is 825 sqft, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Spend your vacation enjoying the Island life in a quiet and well-kept family neighborhood snuggled between the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Sound. Our house is less than a mile north of the Cortez bridge (SR 684) affording easy access to the mainland. Built in 2001, each unit has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, A/C, ceiling fans, full kitchen, washer/dryer, screened balcony. Enjoy a short walk to the white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Free trolley service available to explore Anna Maria Island. The master br has a king-size bed. The guest br has two twin beds, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Ceiling fans throughout. The large living/dining room has comfortable seating. Bed linens and beach towels are provided, plus a full complement of kitchen utensils, tableware, dishes, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee-maker. Broadband/wireless internet, cable TV, free telephone (local, US, & Canada).
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
For us the greatest feature of our location is the proximity to the Beach. It is lovely and quiet with calm waters for swimming and plenty of space to spread out. Just bring a book and a beach chair (and maybe even a beach umbrella) and relax in the sun. You could also drive to other nearby beaches: Coquina Beach, Manatee, Lido and Venice which has a coral reef a quarter mile offshore. Or visit Sarasota's Lido Key, Siesta Key, Turtle and Crescent Beaches. When you get hungry there's no end to your choices - The Beach House, Gulf Drive Cafe, The Banana Cabana, Rotten Ralph's or Oma's Pizza & Italian. Explore dozens of other local restaurants and cuisine for some of the freshest casual seafood and friendliest service in the area.
Don't forget to explore St. Armand's & Sarasota just to the south, with its museums, theatre, ballet, symphony and fine dining.
Plus the area has some of the nicest public and semi-private golf courses within a 30 minute drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11.5%
$300 security deposit due on signing agreement to hold reservation.
Refundable within 30 days of satisfactory departure inspection.
1/3 of total rental fees due 90 days in advance of arrival.
Balance due 30 days in advance of arrival.
Check-in Time is 3PM. Check-out time is 10AM.
Payment is quoted & accepted in US Dollars. We accept personal check, money order or credit card. 11.5% resort tax will be added.
Additional refundable security deposit of $300.
Winter Rates (December - April):
Summer Rates (May - September)
Fall (October - November)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 825 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Location Type: * near the Gulf of Mexico * village General: * Alarm-Clock * Ceiling-Fans * Hair-Dryer * telephone * air-conditioning * central heating * linens provided * towels provided * sofabed * dining area Kitchen: * cooking utensils * iron & board * coffee maker * toaster * dish washer * refrigerator * freezer * oven * microwave * washing machine * clothes dryer * Blender Bathrooms: * 2 Bathrooms * Master - Toilet, Large walk-in Shower Guest - Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower * Outdoor Shower for beach clean-up Bedrooms: * 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people * Master - 1 King Guest - 2 Twin/ Single Entertainment: * DVD * TV * Cable, wireless internet * portable radio w/ CD * Books Wireless Internet Access Outside: * Outdoor-Grill-Gas * Parking-Covered/Off-Street * Screened-Porch/Lanai * balcony * beach chairs, cooler, beach toys Suitability: * pets not allowed * non smoking only * long term renters welcome * wheelchair inaccessible * children welcome Local Activities: * scuba diving or snorkeling * surfing * swimming * walking * sailing * cycling * fishing * roller blading Onsite Equipment: * Beach-Chairs * Beach-Towels Attractions: * Bay/Sound Leisure Activities: * Beachcombing * Jet-Skiing * Live-Theater * Outlet-Shopping * Pier-Fishing * Sight-Seeing * Snorkeling * Sound/Bay-Fishing Nearby Attraction / Facility: * Restaurants * Scenic-Drives Notes: 1 king, 2 twins, sleeper sofa in each unit.