2 Bed Rm+ Study/Guest Sleeps 6, 2 Bath, 2 balconies Lanai, Custom Blt Work Space
Booked til 7/31/15 - AUGUST DEAL $4000/45nites 8/1-10/29 + tax&fees
Pack your swimsuit & smile - The rest is here:
* Take the wooden walkway to swim in warm gentle azure gulf waters
* Walk softly past sea turtle nests & shell on your own private gulf beach
* Watch dolphins, shore birds from sun umbrellas+loungers set up & waiting for you
* Picnic at Gulf side tables shaded by Australian Pines
* Work in private study at custom computer desk - run your company, IT team, or finish your book
* Play tennis on 8 breezy gulf side har-tru courts + onsite pro
* Rejuvenate in the jacuzzi, two heated pools, sauna, heated outdoor shower
* Enjoy our oceanfront clubhouse with library, gym, locker rooms, showers
* Make new friends at clubhouse cocktail hour - twice weekly in season
* Party & movie nights, + great social environment.
* Entertain new friends on 2 gulfview balconies seating 10 & screened eat-in view lanai
* Open the sliding glass door - moonlight shines onto your bed.
* Sleep to the sound of the surf in your gulf view master - secure on 3rd floor
* Wake to a songbird on your balcony
* Breakfast on the lanai
Top floor 1500 sqft end unit. Exclusively Beach Front Club Longboat Beach & Tennis
* More intelligently sited, sized & designed than the rows of high rise boxes
* Floor to ceiling windows & sliding glass doors invite the outdoors inside
* Light, airy, & handsomely appointed in beach colors with gulf accents
* Unique split plan design & U shaped layout separates living spaces from bedrooms
* Our private beach is uncrowded on low density & low rise Mid-Key.
* Conde Nast Readers Award Winning Island + 5-star reviews
* Award winning producer's subtropical beach oasis
* Available by arrangement - Sorry no smoking or pets.
* Minimum bookings: High Season 3 months, other times one month
Beauty & Comfort:
* Private study with custom built work space converts to 3rd BR. Partition wall, comfy sofa/sleeper queen
* Large custom built computer desk hides away in study closet
* FREE: High Speed 50mbs Internet + wi-fi; premium digital cable TV, VOIP phone US Canada + more
* View living room has leather sofa & loveseat and Chair-&-1/2 with ottoman
* Entertainment Unit LED HDTV, Roku streaming video, DVR, Bose Sound, i-pod jack, CD, FM
* Screened view lanai dining table seats 4 & read or nap on 3 person patio sofa too
* Separate dining area seats 6
* Acrylic ware & wine goblets for the beach, picnic or Jacuzzi - of course!
* Large kitchen with glass top stove, microwave, refrigerator & ice maker, dishwasher, double sink & disposal, blender, food processor, mixer, toaster, all cooking appliances, glassware, platters, servers, & entertaining service + baker's rack.
Privacy & Peace:
* Snowy egret, white ibis, great blue heron, & osprey share our beaches & balconies
* Elder & family friendly, private quiet & secure, serviced by elevators and stairs.
* Master suite & large balcony has sun umbrella & loungers, gulf & court views. King bed, recliner chair, LED HDTV &Ruku streaming video, his & hers dressers, closet lined dressing corridor, & hotel safe for computer passports valuables, valet stand, full en-suite bath
* 2nd BR has twin beds that & convert to 'king' LED HDTV & DVR. 2nd full bath across the hall
* The separate entry has credenza with beach towels, & closet with coolers, picnic basket, tennis and beach supplies
* Washer & dryer in the service closet.
* Private assigned covered parking has large beach closet with additional chairs, umbrella, BBQ, sand toys, floats, Frisbee, etc.
Activity, Entertaining, Fun Available at additional charge:
* On site pro tennis lessons
* Clubhouse with bar and kitchen great to hold your own private party
* Maid service.
WORK IN YOUR PRIVATE STUDY.
Guests have run a 900 employee company, lead an IT design team, finished a published book.
From our large hide away custom built computer desk & work area in convertible private study.
FIOS 50mps high speed secure hardware & WiFi internet access.
VOIP phone with tons of features, US & Canada Long Distance Included + low rates world wide.
Receive & send faxes & packages at complex office.
Complete shipping/receiving & business services 0.3 miles away.
Large & small size firms - accounting, banking, brokerage, investing, financial, legal & management just across the bridge in Sarasota.
ENJOY EACH DAY AT OUR ISLAND BEACH LIFESTYLE OASIS:
Play court; Lawn furniture groups; Pavered walkways; Mature lushly landscaped grounds. Assigned covered parking & equipped beach closet: chairs, coolers, grill, floats, sand toys, life preservers, Frisbee
CHILDREN FROM FAR AWAY LANDS...
Come to swim & play in our warm gulf waters. Some do not understand our language. Soon they are at home on LBK too - playing with the children of America & other countries too. They grow up remembering the warm gulf & being at home in American. We came from them.
COME TO LBK IN THE USA
Afslag nemlig Danes; Afslattur fyrir Islendingur; Avslag for Norsk - Ja Svenskar också!
Acadiens, Basques, Frisians, Huguenots, Irish, Normans, Scots, Swiss ALSO PARK FREE
Come & stay with your American cousins
Great location; beautiful beaches; awesome owner
About the Owner
I am a retired TV producer & Longboat Key is my retreat.
Guestbook comments from the owner
July 9, 2009, By G. Simon (Tampa, FL.) This is a great condo. It's on the Gulf of Mexico side (which is where you want to be on Longboat Key). It's spacious and nicely furnished. It has 2 nice bedrooms and a study, which could easily be used for a 3rd bedroom. It has 2 patios for sunning, plus a screened lanai for outdoor dining. Great tennis facilities, lovely pool, and of course The Beach. The owners are great, and very attentive, as are the staff who run the condo facility. We look forward to renting this condo again in the future.
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great location; beautiful beaches; awesome owner
"Almost Paradise""Almost Paradise"
A bargain rental
Nancy and Ed are the best landlords you will ever deal with. They do everything and anything they can do to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. You really do feel like an honored guest in their home.
If I was not already scheduled for the southern hemisphere in 2014, I would be making arrangements to lease this unit for next winter.
There is Heaven after all!!
LBK in the USA!
From the Owner
“Enjoy every day at our island retreat. The island has golf courses, manicured lawns & flowering shrubs fronting 10 miles of white sand Gulf front beach. Club Longboat has private beach, 8 tennis courts & onsite pro, 2 heated pools, heated & out door showers, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, clubhouse with men & women locker rooms &showers. Our top floor end unit has gulf & court views, two large furnished balconies, and eat in view lanai. Private convertible study. The mature lush landscaped private grounds are beautiful. Refrigerated drinking fountain at the Gazebo. Luggage & package trollies kept by the elevators. Store your bicycles in secure equipped beach closet by covered reserved parking,”
Activity and Interests
Down the beach - shelling & green flash at sunset. Five minutes to the Hilton for wave runner & Hobie Cat rentals, sunset cocktails & entertainment. Up the street side pathway to any of 5 great restaurants - Euphemia-Haye, Harry's, Pattigeorge's & more are within .7 mile.
Rentals down the street. Paths and bike lanes run the island. Cycle throught the county.
Stops right in front of our building. Longboat Key & Anna Maria Island Trolleys connect to 2 County Bus systems. 5 minute ride to super markets, shopping, restaurants, Anna Maria Island. 20 minutes to St. Armands Circle, Bradenton. 30 to downtown Sarasota - transfers to/from airport within 1 hr total.
Longboat Key & Anna Maria Island... Three main shopping centers are located on LBK. Two minutes to The Center Shops, 5 excellent restaurants, or Cannon's Marina; Four minutes to Publix Supermarket, Moore's Stone Crab Restaurant or Anna Maria Island; Ten minutes to boat, sail, para sail, fish, scuba & snorkel on the gulf or bay. Twelve minutes to the Charthouse, Lido Key, and St. Armand's Circle; Fifteen minutes to golf courses where you are welcome to play.
Sarasota... Twenty minutes to Downtown and nightlife. Don't miss Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall! The marina with beach bar, boat rides, sailboat rental, Marina Jacks. Jungle Gardens! The YMCA water park.
The Sunshine Coast... Mahaffey Theater in St. Pete, Busch Gardens in Tampa, Homosassa Springs to swim with the manatee, A trip to Fort Meyers and the Edison and Ford homes.
Cannon's Marina, Mote Marine Aquarium, Baywalk Sanctuary, Longboat Key Center of the Arts, St. Armand's Circle, Burns Court Cinema, Sarasota Opera, G.WIZ - Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone, Sarasota Orchestra, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Asolo Theatre for the Performing Arts, The Players Theatre, Jazz Club of Sarasota, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Ringling Circus Museum, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Ca d'Zan Mansion, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, The Crowley Museum Nature Center, Historic Spanish Point, Oscar Shearer and Myakka River State Parks, Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures, Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, South Florida Museum/Bishop Planetarium, Mixon's Fruit Farms Inc., Sarasota Outlet Mall, Prime Outlets At Ellenton, Whole Foods Market Centre - Sarasota
Location Location Location: Come to our tranquil, elegant, sub-tropical white sand barrier island - on Florida’s west coast, nestled between the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico and serene Sarasota Bay. Connected by bascule bridges to near by downtown Sarasota, St. Armand's Key and Anna Maria Island, it's just 1/2 hour's drive from the Sarasota Airport. 2 hours to Orlando, Universal Studios/Disney World. 1 hour south of Tampa Bay & Busch Gardens & Water Park. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa. 1 1/2 north of Fort Meyers. Fly into any - Low Airfares to all! Our 88 unit community is on the low rise & density north-island. Come to the USA!
Excitement: Hello Dali!!! The Salvador Dali museum in St. Pete? A professional sports game or a concert in Tampa? Ballet, opera, or symphony in Sarasota? Or customize your vacation... sailing, diving or dancing lessons? Snorkel with the manatee in a Florida spring? Downtown Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant? Mud Puppies at Monk's south of town? Shrimps and sunset at Spanish Pointe Pub & Marina? Karaoke at Ducks on Anna Maria? The Sarasota Film Society? So little time, so much to do! .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
90 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
28 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Jul 31 2015
20 night minimum stay
Aug 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
20 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
20 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2016 - Mar 31 2016
90 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2016 - Apr 30 2016
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Accident Damage Insuranc $49
- Condo Assn Preregister $100
- Departure Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 11.5%
STANDARD TERMS: 33% with contract within 1 week of booking. Balance 90 days before occupancy. Bank Draft, Check, ACH & Wire Transfer, Money Order accepted.
Available only by arrangement.
High season 3 calendar months min.
I month minimum other times
Low season discount for 6 weeks & longer.
Standard Occupancy 4 - Surcharge for additional.
6 Occupant maximum.
From the Owner
“Club Longboat is more than a resort - It is a lifestyle. In season there is a wonderful social environment with parties, movie nights, and a sunset cocktail & social hour in the Clubhouse twice a week. Tennis tournaments & social activities. WORK IN YOUR PRIVATE STUDY. Guests have run a 900 employee company, lead an IT design team, finished a published book. From our large hide away custom built computer desk & work area in convertible private study. FIOS 50mps high speed secure hardware & WiFi internet access. VOIP phone with tons of features, US & Canada Long Distance Included + low rates world wide. Receive & send faxes & packages at complex office. Complete shipping/receiving & business services 0.3 miles away. Large & small size firms - accounting, banking, brokerage, investing, financial, legal & management just across the bridge in Sarasota. CHILDREN FROM FOREIGN LANDS Come to swim in our warm gulf waters.. it is warm inviting safe and fun”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- hunting small game
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, En-suite, extra storage
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Across hall from 2nd BR, extra storage
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Convertible Study/Guest Rm - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sofa/queen & partition wall make private guest BR- No closet
- Master - 1 king, Lrg balcony, LEDTV Roku video, recliner safe valet, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Twins convert to 'king' with kit. LEDTV DVR
- Master has Gulf & court view, Sun loungers & umbrellas on balcony, 40' LED HDTV & streaming video for Netflicks, etc. 2nd BR has 32' LED HDTV DVR
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Pack your swimsuit & smile - The rest is here! Amenities enjoyed without charge include: * Tennis (court shoes & clothes required) * Court side gazebo for watching * Swim or shell from our private beach Lounges & umbrellas right on the beach * Picnic tables, outdoor showers; * Adult and family heated pools, jacuzzi spa and sauna; * Fitness room with cardio and resistance equip; * Men's & women's locker rooms with shower; * Lawn furniture groups Play court Pavered walkways * Mature lushly landscaped grounds. * Assigned covered parking with equipped beach closet: chairs, coolers, grill, boogie boards, sand toys, life preservers, floats, boccie ball and, of course, Frisbee! * Meet-up: with Club Longboatians, at your own risk! The infamous social & cocktail hour 'Club Longboat Bottle Club' in the Clubhouse, where else? Held twice weekly, In season. Available at additional charge: Tennis lessons with our onsite pro. We can add custom features for your vacation -Golf, Sailing, Scuba, lessons?