Built in 2005, this accomodating ski chalet is designed and furnished specifically for family vacations. It's perfect for 6-10 people (1-2 families) but will sleep up to 12. Very nice for small retreats, dual family vacations, or small youth groups. We have a family of six (four children) and often entertain another family of four for the weekend. Works perfectly.
Come stay and enjoy everything that Winter Park and Grand County have to offer.
Located in the Ptarmigan subdivision above the Safeway in Fraser, this unique location provides the availability of all town services including free shuttle service all over town, down the hill to Safeway, the tubing hill, and of course the ski area.
Hiking, walking, fishing, golfing-driving range, alpine slide. Great place, perfect for the dogs. Amazing view!
See Winter Park Website for Event Schedule
* Golfing at Pole Creek and other resorts.
* Fishing at Grand Lake, Lake Grandby, the Fraser and Colorado Rivers.
* Mountain biking
* The highest rodeo in the world in Fraser
* Rafting on the Colorado River
* Music, food and wine festivals
* Rocky Mountain National Park
Winter: Winter Park (4 miles), Sol Vista (15 miles), Steamboat (95 miles)
* Apres Ski