Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Built in 2005, this accomodating ski chalet is designed and furnished specifically for family vacations. It's perfect for 6-10 people (1-2 families) but will sleep up to 12. Very nice for small retreats, dual family vacations, or small youth groups. We have a family of six (four children) and often entertain another family of four for the weekend. Works perfectly.
Come stay and enjoy everything that Winter Park and Grand County have to offer.
Located in the Ptarmigan subdivision above the Safeway in Fraser, this unique location provides the availability of all town services including free shuttle service all over town, down the hill to Safeway, the tubing hill, and of course the ski area.
Great Place to Stay
Highly recommend Sunset Chalet to anyone looking for a mountain view that is is incredible, and a home that is well stocked, and comfortable.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
See Winter Park Website for Event Schedule
* Golfing at Pole Creek and other resorts.
* Fishing at Grand Lake, Lake Grandby, the Fraser and Colorado Rivers.
* Mountain biking
* The highest rodeo in the world in Fraser
* Rafting on the Colorado River
* Music, food and wine festivals
* Rocky Mountain National Park
Winter: Winter Park (4 miles), Sol Vista (15 miles), Steamboat (95 miles)
* Apres Ski
- Nightly Rate: $250 - $500
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $3500
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $6000
January (1/2-1/31) $350/night, $2000/wk, $4000/mo
February (2/1-2/29) $350/night, $2000/wk, $4000/mo
March (3/1-3/31) $375/night, $2000/wk, $4000/mo
April-October (End of Ski Season -Begining of Ski Season) $250/night, $1500/wk, $3000/mo
Early Season (11/12 - 11/26, 12/2 - 12/19) $250/night, $1500/wk
Thanksgiving Weekend (Wed-Sun) $375/night
Christmas/New Years Holidays (12/20-1/1) $500/night
Two (2) night minimum
*All Rates include Lodging/Sales Taxes, Cleaning Fees, & Transaction Fees
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * 10 Beds (1-Q, 1-DBL, 4-Bunks, 2-Futons, 1-Pullout, 1-Cot) * Hot Tub * Spacious & fully stocked kitchen * Wood stove * Weber Gas Grill on Deck * TV/DVD/VCR w/HBO (3 TVs, 1DVD/1VCR) * Speakers for iPOD plugin * Wireless Hi-Speed Internet * Washer/Dryer * Ski shuttle to base picks up at end of driveway * Big deck with beautiful sunset for Apres Ski/Evening Grilling * Two car garage (no scraping ice in the morning) * Dogs allowed! Dog door with 30ft x 10ft dog run. 6 ft. fence (our Huskies are safe and happy all day while we ski)