House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
A charming cottage sitting on a three acre peninsula surrounded by the waters of the "landlocked" portion of Otter Creek. There is a floating dock on the property with a kayak ramp allowing you access to the unspoiled beauty of this section of the creek, it is a birders paradise. The headwaters are approximately one and a half miles up stream. The creek flows from there past the cottage where it goes underground coming up on the other side of Mason Creek Road known as "Natural Bridge" creating the portion of Otter Creek that flows into the Homosassa River. We also have deep water dockage available across the street with direct access to the River. Non Smoking Please
Great Vacation House
About the Owner
4.8 based on 5 traveler reviews
Great Vacation House
Nature Coast Gem
of my Grandparents neat clean home. It's very secluded but yet close to everything. The dock is great for sunbathing or fishing off of. There is a nice
gas grill on the large deck which is really handy. There are many good eating places right up the road. The owner Rodney is very friendly and quick to help with what ever you need. If you're making a trip this way be sure to check it out. You won't be disappointed.
Memorial Day 2012
Rodney was very easy to work with and I hope to visit Owls Nest again soon
Owls nest review
Activity and Interests
Kayaking, Canoeing, Boating, Inshore and Offshore Fishing. Scallopping during season (July 1st to Sept. 10th) Birding, Golfing, Biking on the miles of Trails through out the County. Swimming with the Manatees, Sunset Cruises, Shopping, Dinning, or just hopping from Tiki Bar to Tiki Bar.
- Nightly Rate: $150 - $150
Weekly Rate: $800 - $800
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $1800
* $150.00 per nite with a 3 nite minimum plus a $50.00 cleaning fee. A $200.00 security deposit is due at booking.
* $800 per week plus a $50.00 cleaning fee. A $300.00 security deposit is due at booking
* $1,800.00 per month plus a $50.00 cleaning fee. A $1,000.00 deposit is due at booking
Small Pets may be allowed. Please inquire. A $100.00 Non Refundable Deposit will be required. Any damages will be the responsibility of the Pet.
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Master bedroom has a King bed and TV, with Twin beds in one and a Full in the third bedroom. The cottage comes fully furnished and equiped with Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Stove and Oven, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Dishes and all Utinsils, TV in the living room with basic Cable, large attached Deck with Gas Grill.