Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Enjoy your vacation in Hawaii in this beautiful and spacious studio with fantastic turquoise ocean view. Indulge in luxurious amenities like a romantic king size canopy bed, a huge 47" LCD TV, a well equipped kitchenette with granite countertops, a rock vessel sink in the bathroom, iPod dock, and much more...
Entirely renovated in 2009, this unique Hawaiian unit has been tastefully decorated with a tropical and modern flair, and with your comfort in mind. The studio comfortably accommodates 2 to 4 people in a king size bed and the sofa that converts to two twin size beds.
Located in the heart of Waikiki, the unit is just 2 min walk from Waikiki's beach and is surrounded by world class dinning, shopping and activities. You will watch free hula shows on Kuhio beach, snorkel around colorful fish and enjoy the tropical breezes
Don't hesitate to contact us as we have two other gorgeous studios in Waikiki.
You can see the three studios on our website.
This apartment is fantastic!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you very much for a beautiful stay!
It was our first time to Hawaii, and our stay here made it even more enjoyable!
4.9 based on 15 traveler reviews
This apartment is fantastic!
I call this my home in Hawaii
I just got back from Hawaii yesterday and this is the first thing that I am doing after I unpacked all my luggages.
I and my husband couldn't believe what we were seeing when we walked in to the place.
Everything was as it was written, so clean and organized.
We will definitely come back on next trip to Hawaii.
We couldn't ask for more but just wished it had come with free parking :)
Just a few things that I want the owner to know:
1. One of the snorkelling gear set is missing a mask.
(we went to Hanauma bay and found out that a mask was missing and had to walk all the way back to the parking to get money to rent a mask :( )
2. The door doesn't close very well. On the first night, we came back from a grocery shopping and so shocked to see the door wasn't closed. Checked out the unit immediately but everything was find. We just let the door go thinking that it would just close but you have to pull real hard to close it.
3. The keys didn't work well.
A few days after arrival, we realized that one of the key didn't work. So we used the other key but on the last day none of them worked. It was right before the check out time so we were so freaking out and ran to the front dest. Thank got they made a copy. We went up but still not working. Went down again and they fix them up and this time they worked. Phew!
4. The shower handle needs to be pulled real hard!
5. The parking fee is $25 per day not $20
Other than that I couldn't ask for more! (Maybe the parking ;))
We are thinking of going to Hawaii next year already and we will book this place again for sure!
Thanks Gerard for sharing your lovely place with us.
(There are some Musubi in the fridge I forgot to take them with me Sorry! But bottles of water and juice we left them for next people)
Thanks again and I will talked to you soon ;)
Perfectly located condo furnished with Aloha
It was also great being able to have breakfast in the condo as I was worried about eating every meal out. Actually eating my cereal with that amazing view was pretty unbeatable.
We can't wait for our next trip to Oahu and will definitely stay at Gerard's amazing condo.
A great place to stay in Waikiki
Perfect Waikiki Condo
Activity and Interests
* Waikiki aquarium
- Nightly Rate: $120 - $150
Weekly Rate: $720 - $900
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Standard rate: $120 / night
One free night per week
Cleaning fee: $60
Summer: $130 per night
December 21 - January 3: $150 / night
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 4
- * California King size canopy bed * 47" LCD TV Cable TV - DVD player * Sofa, converts to two twin size beds * Well equiped kitchenette: fridge, microwave, induction cooktop blender, coffee machine, toaster, etc * Air conditioner * Phone - free local calls * Non smoking unit * Beach chairs * Beach towels * Bodyboards, snorkeling gear * Roof top pool with amazing 360 views of Waikiki * Jacuzzi, sauna * Washer / dryer in the building (fee) * Parking in the building ($12/day) * Secured building * Convenience store in the lobby