Casa del Sol
Welcome to your own Private Coastal California Retreat in a very safe and secluded
residential cul-de-sac neighborhood. Yet only 3 Blocks to the charming & convenient Carlsbad Village-by-the-Sea downtown area and on to the beautiful sandy Carlsbad Village Beaches. Close enough to the Pacific Ocean to feel the fresh ocean air but far enough away to enjoy the wonderful year round weather, avoiding the marine layer & fog most of the year. Everything you need to enjoy your Coastal California vacation is within a mile!
Picture yourself relaxing around your own Private Pool & Spa surrounded by a Tropical Yard. Enjoy breakfast on the back patio alongside the Pool surrounded by the private tropical yard and plan your day: Doing Nothing and Relaxing by the Pool, Sight Seeing in Southern California, Learning to Surf or Skateboard, Legoland, Coaster train to Downtown San Diego/Balboa Park/San Diego Zoo or just enjoying a day at the Beach.
After your day return home and relax in the Spa on the Deck as you watch the Sun set behind the Palm trees. Don’t want to cook? Plan a short walk to the Village to enjoy one of over 30 restaurants within a mile for dinner. Afterwards enjoy one of the many nightspots where you can hear live music, sip margaritas around the fire pits and enjoy a romantic walk along the beach under the stars.
Enjoy staying in a walkers & bikers Paradise by the Sea. We are very happy to help you with any questions you have about enjoying this beautiful slice of paradise! We have over 50 years of combined knowledege and experience of living in coastal California.
Comments from our previous guests:
"We had a wonderful time at Casa del Sol. We really appreciated the welcoming touches in this very warm home. Thanks for the hospitality and making our stay so comfortable."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our week at your home! The home was so close to everything! And lastly, we loved the back yard and used the pool, jacuzzi and grill daily. What a nice way to relax! Thanks again!"
"We had an amazing time here at Casa del Sol in Carlsbad. The house is simply fantastic and the best place for holiday relaxation. Thanks to Kervin and Patty for all help and useful information."
"From the Berkeley Hills, to the beauty of Tahoe, to the sidewalks and shores of Carlsbad Village, nothing was as delightful and beautiful as the graciousness of Kervin and Patty."
"You have an amazing house. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We love all the bright colors and the coziness. Thanks for the warm welcome."
See more reviews below
North San Diego Coast
* Carlsbad Village-Dining/Shopping/Live Music & Theater - 3 blocks away
* Beaches - 1 min drive/5 min bike/10 min jog/15 min walk
* Legoland/Carlsbad Outlet Stores/Music Museum - 5 mile drive/trolley
* Golf/Tennis/Spa The Crossings, Four Seasons, La Costa Resorts - 5 mile drive
* Oceanside Downtown/Harbor/Pier/Beaches - 5 mile drive/train
* Encinitas Downtown/Beaches/San Diego Botanic Garden - 10 mile drive/train
* Solana Beach Arts Design District/Fletcher Cove - 14 mile drive/train
* Del Mar Village/Horse Races/Beaches/Downtown - 16 mile drive
San Diego City Area
* La Jolla Village/Beach/Coastline - 25 mile drive
* Wild Animal Park/Escondido - 25 mile drive
* Sea World/Mission Bay Park - 30 mile drive
* San Diego Zoo/Balboa Park - 35 mile drive/train
* San DiegoOld Town/North Park - 35 mile drive/train
* San Diego Downtown/Little Italy/Seaport Village - 35 mile drive/train
* Coronado Island - 40 mile drive/train & ferry
Southern California Area
* Disneyland/Knott's Berry Farm - 60 mile drive/train
* Coastal OC Laguna, Huntington & Newport Beach - 40-50 mile drive
* Baja Mexico Tijuana/Rosarito/Ensenada - 60 mile drive/train & trolley
* West LA Santa Monica/Venice/Beverly Hills/Malibu - 80-90 mile drive
* Central LA DT/Hollywood/Studio City/Burbank/Pasadena - 80-90 mile drive
* Palm Springs Area - 2-3 hour drive
* Santa Barbara Area - 3-4 hour drive/train
Things to do nearby:
- Walk/Bike along the Beach
- Water Skiing
- Wind Surfing
- Horse races (Del Mar)
- Great Dining
- San Diego Zoo/Wild Animal Park
- Legoland California
- Deep Sea Fishing
Facilities near by where you can rent:
- Surf Boards
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboards)
- Wave Runners
- Jet Skis
- Paddle boats
- Sail Boats
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.