Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Located oceanside, this PRIVATELY OWNED CONDO has a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean .Located next to Hurl Rocks Park for an unobstructed ocean view.
All the comforts of home including 2 FLAT SCREEN cable TVs, HBO, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and a fully equipped kitchen : full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, and all kitchen essentials. King-sized bed in the separate bedroom, and a comfortable queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Private Angle View Balcony. Linens and departure cleaning fees are included in the rental price! Just pack your personal items and beach towels for a wonderful and carefree vacation! The beach is just an elevator ride and a few steps away. Our complex has multiple pools available, including an indoor/outdoor pool and a lazy river. No Smoking or pets! This property is not available for rent to anyone under the age of 25 w/o parent or guardian.
Recently renovated beautiful condo! Great feedback from renters!
great booking experience....cant wait for vacation
About the Owner
4.4 based on 11 traveler reviews
great booking experience....cant wait for vacation
Great stay at Myrtle
Perfect Little Getaway
Last year our Homeowners Association began using the wrist bands during the height of the season to distinguish our guests from people walking up from the beach just to use our oceanfront pool. It is a little inconvenient but it has really helped. It assures us that there will always be plenty of lounge chairs available for our guests and that the pools won't get overcrowded. I have noticed that many of the resorts are now requiring them.
Don't forget our discount for returning guests. We are taking reservations now for 2014. Thanks again and let me know when you are ready to book your next vacation. It was a pleasure working with you and I'll look forward to helping you in the future.
Great experience and considerate owners
Wonderful Condo and Vacation
It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again!
Nice time at the beach
The condo was centrally located which made it very easy to get around. They left directions and information for local stores, entertainment and restaurants. The pools were well maintained and I loved that they had a gym on site.
My husband and I enjoyed our stay there!
From the Owner
“GREAT condo + GREAT price = GREAT memories”
Activity and Interests
Our condo is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach with a fantastic view of the beach
Shopping - Broadway at the Beach 3.6 mi, Market Commons 1.9 mi, 2 Tanger outlet malls Coastal Grand Mall.
Entertainment - Aquarium 3.7 mi, comedy clubs, dance clubs, theatrical productions , Medieval Times, Legends, MagiQuest 3.4 mi, Carolina Opry, Nascar Speedpark, Ripley's Acquarium.
Activities - Golf (more than 50 courses!), Myrtle Waves Park 3.2 mi, Myrtle Waves 3.2 mi,helicopter/airplane rides, parasailing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, charter fishing trips, night cruises along the coastline, miniature golf,indoor miniature golf 2 blocks away! Nascar Speedpark 3.4 mi, Family Kingdom Amusement Park 1.2 mi.
Museums : Art Museum of Myrtle Beach 1.1 mi, The Childrens Museum of SC 3.3 mi. Brookgreen Gardens
The area has hundreds of wonderful restaurants in all price ranges including great local seafood, all you can eat buffets, all your favorite chains and exciting local spots.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 7 2015 - May 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 31 2015 - Sep 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
We accept all major credit cards and checks. Deposit required to secure your reservation. Prices are subject to change without notification prior to deposit. Rentals must be paid in full a minimum of 2 weeks prior to arrival.
2014 RATES SAT - SAT / MIN 3 NIGHT * OFF SEASON
JAN - FEB $499 WK $ 70 NT* $850 MONTH
MARCH - MAY $699 WK $100 NT* $850 MONTH
JUNE - AUG $999 WK *JULY 4 WEEK* $1199 WK
SEPT $699 WK $100 NT*
OCT $599 WK $ 85 NT* $850 MONTH
NOV - DEC $490 WK $ 70 NT* $850 MONTH
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Very comfortable king size bed, flat screen tv and lots of storage
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Come visit and see the'NEW' BLUEWATER! The resort has just recently completed a major renovation! All pool decks look lovely with new pavers, the buildings have been repainted and a complete makeover of the Kahuna's bar and grill located oceanside. Order your favorite beach cocktails and snacks poolside! New resort coin operated laundry facilities! Bluewater Resort has 4 pools and a lazy river! Full service restaurant and oceanfront bar featuring speciality drinks, live entertainment and daily cookouts, open seasonally. Hot tubs,sauna and more! Covered free parking. Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex. Walks at sunrise or sunset along the beach are spectacular. Lots of dining and shopping options within walking distance. We provide a list of our favorite dining, shopping and entertainment locations? JUST ASK!! RENT DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER! SAVE$$$$$ We have included a notebook full of our favorite dining, shopping and entertainment ideas. Please feel free to add to our notebook if you find something you like and think our future guests will as well!