House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
SPACIOUS 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch-style home, with a large very private yard, sparkling pool (non heated), and covered patio.
Comfortable living room with upright piano, family room, office, master king bedroom suite opens to pool; bedrooms two and three each have twin day beds with pop-up trundles, good mattresses. Fully equipped kitchen with counter and 4 bar stools, and a breakfast table; the dining room table seats up to 10. One regular and one large accessible shower/tub. RV parking on a side driveway. No smoking anywhere on the premises. No pets.
Neighborhood is a 'hidden gem' of a rural enclave with large oaks, stream, park and community center, not far from a commercial boulevard. Close to freeway access, light rail and bus. 15 min. from downtown, Capitol, Old Sacramento.
The house is not toddler-proof: there are many low shelves and cupboards with breakable items and cleaning products.
Enjoyed this house immensely
About the Owner
4.5 based on 11 traveler reviews
Enjoyed this house immensely
A Wonderful Place to Stay!
I would definitely stay here again, and I will recommend this home to my friends who may be visiting the Sacramento area!
Pictures do not do it justice
Very good property for the price. We look forward to our next trip to visit family so we may hopefully rent this property again.
Home Sweet Home
On our ride back to Oregon, when asked what was our favorite part of the trip... we all agreed, "The pool!"
we were very impressed full stop
Activity and Interests
* Nearby neighborhood park has picnic areas and tennis courts, full program of activities for kids.
* We're just a few blocks from American River College - many theater and music offerings are open to the public.
* Horse stables and trails
* Close to golf course and driving range
* 20 minutes from Fair Oaks, Folsom, Folsom Lake, California State University Sacramento
* Downtown Sacramento is a 15-minute drive: State Capitol, Old Sacramento, Railraod Museum, Sutter's Fort
* 30 minutes from Davis
* 1.5-2 hrs from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Gold Country wineries
* Possibility of arranging rental (add'l charge) of owner's 2-bd condo timeshares at Fisherman's Wharf & Lake Tahoe.
- Nightly Rate: $160 - $270
Weekly Rate: $980 - $1100
Monthly Rate: $2600 - $3800
* $1100/wk for up to 4 persons. Add $10/night per person for more than 4 persons. Add'l charges may apply for excessive heat/AC use. Week=6-7 nights, with $160/night for each additional night AFTER one week, for up to 4 persons, with same $10/night for persons more than 4.
* Special rates for multiple months; contact owner for details.
* Minimum 4-night payment: May-Sept, $270/night 2-4 nights; Five nights+ is at full weekly rate, as outlined above.
* There is a $300 cleaning/utilities deposit, which is refundable less $100 kept for cleaning fee, less any charges for damages and over-usage of electrical standard (most groups receive fully refundable $200).
* HALF of the Total due for entire period (Deposit + Rent charges) is due when signed Rental Agreement is submitted in order to CONFIRM the reservation. Cancellation options (up to 30 days prior to arrival) are specified in the Rental Agreement. VARIOUS PAYMENT options through PayPal or check.
* $100 holiday surcharge will be added to rentals that include Easter, Memorial Day Weekend (May 25-27), Independence Day week (June 30-July 6), or Labor Day weekend (Aug 30-September 2). The surcharge does not apply to rentals of 2 weeks or more.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Abundant appliances: microwave, coffeemaker, etc. * Heat/air, plus a very effective whole house fan for rapid cooling * Washer & dryer, ironing board, hair dryers * Satellite TV, VCR, DVD player * High speed internet access * All linens and towels provided * Huge library, games