SPACIOUS 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch-style home, with a large very private yard, sparkling pool (non heated), and covered patio.
Comfortable living room with upright piano, family room, office, master king bedroom suite opens to pool; bedrooms two and three each have twin day beds with pop-up trundles, good mattresses. Fully equipped kitchen with counter and 4 bar stools, and a breakfast table; the dining room table seats up to 10. One regular and one large accessible shower/tub. RV parking on a side driveway. No smoking anywhere on the premises. No pets.
Neighborhood is a 'hidden gem' of a rural enclave with large oaks, stream, park and community center, not far from a commercial boulevard. Close to freeway access, light rail and bus. 15 min. from downtown, Capitol, Old Sacramento.
The house is not toddler-proof: there are many low shelves and cupboards with breakable items and cleaning products.
* Nearby neighborhood park has picnic areas and tennis courts, full program of activities for kids.
* We're just a few blocks from American River College - many theater and music offerings are open to the public.
* Horse stables and trails
* Close to golf course and driving range
* 20 minutes from Fair Oaks, Folsom, Folsom Lake, California State University Sacramento
* Downtown Sacramento is a 15-minute drive: State Capitol, Old Sacramento, Railraod Museum, Sutter's Fort
* 30 minutes from Davis
* 1.5-2 hrs from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Gold Country wineries
* Possibility of arranging rental (add'l charge) of owner's 2-bd condo timeshares at Fisherman's Wharf & Lake Tahoe.