Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
The ZEN Duplex is a spacious three bedroom duplex located on the second and third floor of a lovely four-story brownstone safely located in the heart of Clinton Hill on a quiet tree-lined street near downtown Brooklyn. This modern brownstone has been thoughtfully designed and remodeled to a high standard. This quiet oasis offers comfortable plush sofa, cushy leather lounge chairs -- perfectly suited for informal gatherings, leisurely television viewing, or just relaxing. Its feel and ambience gives it exceptional warmth and interest. The layout separates the sleeping areas on opposite sides of the second floor, with the full-size bathroom between them. There is a modern kitchen open to the living room that has a separate dining area on the third floor.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The rest of us just arrived in the apartment.
I love it as much as I did when I saw it on Skype!
Nikki showed us around the place!
Thanks so much for all your help,
From the Owner
“We are close to downtown Brooklyn, minutes away from Manhattan and all of its attractions. We provide spacious, clean and elegant accommodations designed for both the business and pleasure traveler alike. Our vacation rentals have been newly renovated, mixing modern designs with quintessential New York brownstone charm.”
Activity and Interests
Walking distance to major Brooklyn attractions such as, Brooklyn Academy of Music: BAM Café, BAM Harvey Theatre, Mark Morris Dance Group, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Prospect Park, Ft. Greene Park, Pratt Institute, St. Johns College, Atlantic Mall and Barclay Center. A plethora of historical brownstones, mansions, architecture, café, restaurants, bars, antique shops, bookstores, pilates studios and yoga for children. Not far from Ft. Greene, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford Stuyvesant, Williamsburg, Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens. Also check out online magazines for up to date event details: Brooklyn Now (Green Guide), TimeOut New York, The New Yorker, Foods of NY, Hot Stop City Tours, Weather Underground... 'When you visit New York, experience Brooklyn Hospitality.'
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 15 2014 - Oct 15 2015
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 8.88%
A Security/Damage Deposit via PayPal to secure a reservation. You do not need a PayPal account. Should you wish to proceed, an invoice that includes a link to the Paypal website will be sent. From there you can choose your form of payment - credit card or check. After payment is confirmed we will secure the reservation. Unless otherwise stated, the balance is due in cash when you arrive.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel within seven (7) days of receipt of your deposit as long as your scheduled arrival is not less than 7 days from the date of cancellation. If your cancellation exceeds the seven days notice, you will forfeit your deposit unless we are able to re-book for the time period cancelled. We will do our best to re-book the reservation and return your deposit.
From the Owner
“'When you come to The ZEN Duplex you come home.'”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- ice skating
- roller blading
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, bidet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- La Chambre à Coucher Est (The East Room) is a cozy space to enjoy a grande queen-size brass bed and decorative walnut bedroom set resting on hardwood floors. Rise to the eastern sunrise that overlooks the back garden. Located on the sunny second floor that boast 12-foot ceilings, while holding crystal chandeliers. La Chambre à Coucher Occidentale (The West Room) is a generous in size. Dreamy maple wood bedroom set resting on hardwood floors. View the western sunset that overlooks front tree lined block. Located on the sunny second floor, that boast 12-foot ceilings holding crystal chandeliers. La Chambre à Coucher de Monet (The Monet Room) is a spacious alcove. Parisian oak bedroom set, queen-size brass bed resting on hardwood floors. Awake to the eastern sunrise that overlooks the charming backyard garden. La Chambre à Coucher de Monet is located on the third floor of a private brownstone townhouse.
- Guests provide their own meals
- The ZEN Duplex locations great advantage is the easy access Manhattan and the surrounding neighborhoods in Brooklyn by car, bus or train. Located on St. James Place btw Fulton Street and Atlantic Avenue. The property is located two blocks from the A/C-local subway line at the Clinton/Washington Station (15 minutes/4 stops to Manhattan). The A/C subway line is one of New York City's major subway arteries that will take you directly thru central Manhattan without any transfer. The Ft. Greene/ Clinton Hill neighborhood in Brooklyn is family friendly. It is safe to walk to and from the subway at all hours. If you decide to drive; on-the-street parking is safe and readily available.