House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Welcome to this warm, luxurious beach cottage, a great home for creating memories with your family and friends. Please enjoy the ***VIDEO*** of the home posted on YouTube: go to YouTube and search for “Chloe’s Cottage, 19 Windward Lane”. Push “play” for a virtual tour of the home!
We really love our location in Rosemary Beach
Many guests ask where we really are, and are we really in Rosemary Beach. Yes we are!
We are on the southside of 30A, on the eastern side of Rosemary. That means we have the least-crowded beach off our boardwalk!!! It is always wonderful at our end. If you like it more crowded, you can just walk down a minute to the western end of the beach for more people-watching.
Our home took almost two years to complete; the builder was a perfectionist on all his details (and we appreciate that now!). It was decorated with a West Indies beach feel – relaxing to be in, a beautiful home away from home. We have furnished it with comfortable furniture, and with special attention to high quality mattresses for a great night's sleep.
Begin your days enjoying the sunrises from the loft balcony and complete them with the amazing sunsets from the dining room and park balcony. From the front balcony, enjoy a view of the gulf down the boardwalk, or watch the children play in the park close by.
The first floor includes a spacious master with a king bed and a large, private bath with two sinks and a separate water closet. Another guest room has a new queen bed and new mattress. There is another full size bath off that room, again with two sinks and a separate water closet. The kid’s room features a fish theme and bunk beds. The first floor also includes a children’s den complete with sofa bed and TV.
The back of the home has a shuttered sleeping porch, with a private dressing area and outdoor shower – great for when you come in from the beach. Just inside, we have a full size washer dryer, so you can toss in your beach towels & suits for an easy wash. Then they are conveniently clean for your next beach or pool outing!
The second floor overlooks the park, with a large kitchen & island, a dining room, and a sleeping porch just outside the breakfast room. There are plenty of places for you and your family to sit down; we also have a kitchen bar, a perfect place to sit for that quick snack. The see-through fireplace takes you into the large living room and bar complete with a small refrigerator and sink.
The third floor loft has a master suite with a new king bed. This is a wonderful refuge! The private bath has to be one of the largest in Rosemary, with two sinks, a separate water closet, a shower & tub, and extra cabinets for your clothes, swimsuits, beach hats, etc!
The loft sitting room is wonderfully cool in the summer and a perfect, quiet getaway behind French doors. Relax with a book or watch some TV and enjoy the view from the loft balcony!
* 4 BR/3 ½ BA
* 3100 Square Feet
* 2 Full Size Washer/Dryers
* Family Size Kitchen With Island
* Dining Room, Kitchen Bar AND Breakfast Kitchen
* Fully Equipped Living Room Bar by fireplace
* 2 Shuttered Sleeping Porches
* Separate Children’s Den
* Close To Children’s Park
* 3 minutes To Coquina Pool, Through Shaded Pathways
* Your Own Private Driveway
* Great Quality Towels, Beach Towels, Soaps & Shampoos Included
* Your Best Night’s Rest on High Quality Mattresses!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Activities In Rosemary Beach & In The Area:
* Fitness Center
* Many, Many Restaurants
* Sugar Shak Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe
* Art Galleries
* Women's Shopping - Shoes, Clothes, Jewelry
* Pish Posh Patchouli's - Wonderful Bath & Body "Necessities"
* Gigi's Toy Store, and many others
* Sand Castle Building...
- Nightly Rate: $393 - $735
Weekly Rate: $2750 - $4950
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Rates Include Housekeeping:
New, Lower Fall & Winter Rates!!!
Summer 5/25/13 – 8/3/13 $735/night $4950/week
Fall 8/4/13 – 11/16/13 $428/night $2999/week
Winter 11/17/13 - 2/28/14 $393/night $2750/week
Spring Break 3/1/14 - 4/18/13 $735/night $4950/week
Spring 4/19/14 – 5/23/14 $428/night $2999/week
Summer 5/24/14 – 8/15/14 $735/night $4950/week
Housekeeping included in rate
$49 Reserv Fee + 13.07% Tax required by Florida
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Amenities: * Air Conditioning - 1 Unit Per Level - 3 In Total * 2 Full-Size Washer/Dryers * Parking - Our Own Driveway * Private Dressing & Outdoor Shower Area Beds: * 2 King Beds * 1 Queen Bed * 2 Bunk Beds * Sofa Bed Kitchen: * Large Kitchen * Separate Island * Big Pantry Cabinet For Your Vacation Groceries * New Kitchenaid Dishwasher * Oven and Microwave * Cooking Pots, Pans, Utensils, Dishes, Glasses, etc, etc all provided * Kitchen Bar Seating * A Lot Of Cabinet Space * Long Counter Space Great For Lots Of People In The Kitchen * Shopping Services Are Available Outdoor: * Grill * Be Sure To Smell The Rosemary We Always Have Planted In The Backyard Location: * In Rosemary Beach, On The Southside of 30A * Eastern side of Rosemary - The Least Crowded Beaches - We Love It! * 2-3 Minute Walk To Coquina Pool * 3-4 Minute Walk To Our Boardwalk And The Beach Internet: * Desk Area Conveniently Off Kitchen * Internet Access Other: * If You Have Children, Ours Love The Playground Right There * Our Home & Lot Have More Privacy: We Are Not On A Boardwalk & We Have A Tree Covered Park In Front Of Our Home