House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8 to 10
2.2 Miles from the Beach! 12.1 miles from Disneyland! Fabulous Inside Tract Cul-de-sac house! Three Bedrooms and Home or branch Office Upstairs and One Bedroom Downstairs!
Absolutely beautiful million dollar house that is maintained in pristine condition. The house is my principal residence 200 days a year. Two televisions including 80 inch HD Plasma with 3-D and Blue ray disc player and 55 inch state of the art 4K high def smart TV with digital high def cable including house wide Wireless WIFI. Great indoor/outdoor living experience with gas fire pit. Upgraded granite counter tops throughout. tempurpedic mattress in the master bedroom.
You get a luxury house that equals or exceeds the experience of a high end hotel for the price of a hotel room in Huntington or Newport Beach...the deal of the century.
No irresponsible groups under 25 or loud parties! Families and pets welcome.
Insurance and Corporate rental inquiries welcome! House is well maintained in excellent condition, fully furnished and rental rate includes a gardener and all maintenance.
House is centrally located,and is within 25 miles of LAX and John Wayne Airports as well as downtown LA and the Irvine Business complex.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We stayed at the Shangr-La Huntington Beach house March 17-24. What attracted us to the house was the Huntington Beach area, one of the safest beach communities in Southern California, the only dog beach in Orange county, the location in a quiet residential area and the spacious enclosed back yard with grass, making it an ideal situation for us and our two golden retrievers.
Upon arrival, we were not disapppointed. The two-story-house is very spacious and has an open feeling about it, and has many upgrades. It has an expansive kitchen with granite counter tops, state-of-the-art high tech stove top, a 70-inch HD TV in the living room with comfortable sofa and chair and Tempur-Pedic queen-size bed in the master bedroom, which also has an HD TV. The house is well-insulated and is very quiet.
We took daily walks with our dogs and found the neighborhood to be tranquil and the neighbors friendly. A very large park with a small pond with ducks and gees, justs steps away, provided a place to take our dogs to chase balls and enjoy a peaceful respite. The park is also good for kids, with swings and slide. In addition both the main pier and dog beach were only a short 10-minute drive.
We look forward to returning, which we plan on doing again and again.
Activity and Interests
Nice, central location to just about everything a traveler could need:
* 30 minutes to LAX
* 20 minutes to the Long Beach airport
* 20 minutes to the Orange County airport
* 12 miles to Disneyland
* 11 miles to Knott's BeINrry Farm
* 2.2 miles to the beautiful beach
* 11 miles to shopping in famous Newport Beach.
* 6 miles to The Grove shopping center
* 11 miles to Fashion Island
* 14 miles to Anaheim Angel Stadium
* 30 miles to Dodger Stadium
* 11 miles to Midevil Times
The house also offers easy access for a day trip to San Diego (an hour and a half away), where you can visit SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego Wild Animal Park. You can even take a day trip to Mexico by walking across through San Diego.
Swimming, snorkeling, surfing - body and board are only minutes away.
Award winning restaurants, parks, shopping and so much more!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $250
$500 holds the property and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Weekly Rate: $1750 - $3000
Monthly Rate: $7000 - $15000
$1,250 to $2,000 a week; $5,000 to $6,500 a month
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both bathrooms have been completely renovated with granite, upgraded fixtures and tile floors...down stair's bathroom has over-sized walkin shower and heated mirror
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Two queens, one full and two twin beds
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kitchen with Lots of Pantry Storage, Granite Counters and a Sunny Window View to the front. Living Room features: Wood-burning Fireplace with Gas Starter and Slider to Private Backyard and Patio. Ideal for entertaining! Spacious Main floor Bedroom and Full Bath. Two car Garage with washer and dryer Direct access. Great Fenced side Yard with plenty of Room and a wonderful double cul-de-sac for children to play in! Pets welcome. Huntington Beach is one of the safest and cleanest communities in the country.