Easy to Find, Attractive Las Vegas Fully Furnished Condo Resort Less than a mile from the Caesars Palace, and Las Vegas Strip, across street to Rio.
* Nearly a 1000 sf 2br 2 bath condo.
* A mile West of the Strip and I-15 Freeway.
* Key-less entry system.
* Gated comunity.
* FREE WIFI.
* Washer/Dryer in the unit.
* Fully-equipped Kitchen, Full size Frig, Oven, Microwave, dishwasher.
* Balcony with the view of the casinos.
* pots and pans dishs, silverwear...
* Two pools, hot spa, clubhouse.
* Lobby with fireplace sitting area.
* Dining / Breakfast area with ciling fan.
* Two Bedrooms King size bed, Walk in Closets and flat screen TV in both bedrooms.
* Another TV. in lining room total 3 flat screen tvs.
* Computer desk work area.
* Free parking next to the Condo.
* No smoking inside the condo.
* No pets.
* Whether it is Outlet Shopping, Golfing, Family entertainment, Gambling,
* Conventions, China town, Fremont Street, Site Seeing or a Conference, you’ll find Easy Access from Our Condos (we have other condos).
* All units have homeowner insurance and warranty.
* Just bring your toothbrush and laptop!
* Some of the pictures might not reflect the recent upgraded furnitues.
* All types of credit cards, Checks, and Pay pal accepted.
I have been in vacation rental business for the starting summer of 2008. I hosted hundreds of happy guests and helped to create lots of great memories.
By Esperanza León (Temecula, CA.)
I read alot of reviews and was a bit hesitant to rent here, but I was proven that this resort is beautiful. The 2brm apt. with a Murphy bed in the living room was the best. Upgraded flat screen, I was able to connect my HDMI cord to my laptop and stream movies with the paid net service in the room. Kids took their Xbox 360 and were soaking that room up. Loved it! Kids and I enjoyed the big space. Def used up the appliances there. Staff was friendly and very clean resort. Rooms were spacious and bed was comfy. I was home away from home, while visiting Vegas with my kids. A mini get away. It was worth it! BTW I drove my own car, so I was able to go to and from anywhere to the strip and back roads. I did not have to utilize the shuttle, but I saw that they were available most of the day if I needed it. It is located near Orleans casino and near alot of fast food spots and grocery store. With kids it is very important to be close to it all. TY much
“This property is close to heart of Las Vegas Strip, yet enough distance to enjoy and relaxing day or night.”
The condos are one Mile west of the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Five miles to the Airport. Free WIFI. Free parking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
$1260-$1932 ($45-$69 per night based on 28 nights)
$150 Cleaning fee.
$500 Refundable Security Deposit.
*Paypal, Cashier Check, Personal check, & All Credit Cards accepted.
Special promotional rate for long term stay.
“The condo is really homey and comfortable inside with all amenities you would like. There are two pools, Jacuzzi to enjoy outside the condo.”