Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
A Must See, waterfront condo with convenient access (minutes walk) to both the beach and pool. Free access to bulkead docking for boats, jet ski's/wave runners right outside of the front door. Tastefully decorated 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Condo that sleeps 6. In 'Prime Location' walking distance (next door) to Gold Coast Mall, grocery and drug store, Movie Theater and restaurants.
This is a family friendly community, therefore we ONLY rent to families and responsible adults. Sorry, but no students, pets or smokers allowed.
FREE BOAT DOCKING AT BULKHEAD RIGHT OUTSIDE FRONT DOOR!
Everything Within Reach!!
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Everything Within Reach!!
Activity and Interests
A Great Family Resort ; Ocean City, MD beaches are the best on the East Coast ; groomed and cleaned nightly!
- Water sports with easy access to the bays and ocean -
- crabbing and bay fishing on property
- Big Game, Surf and Bay fishing/crabbing, water tubing & water skiing, parasailing, boat rentals, kayaking and jet skiing.
- Waterslides and Water Parks
- Amusement rides and the famous Ocean City Boardwalk
- Golfers paradise with over 13 golf courses in the area.
-Miniature golf and Go-Karts
- Assateague Island – the home of the wild ponies
- Antique shopping only a short drive to Berlin, MD.
- Close to new Library and Northside Park
- Outlet Shopping in both Ocean City and Rehoboth Beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - Sep 29 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
A Reservation Deposit of $500 must be received to confirm the reservation. The Reservation Deposit will be applied to the Rental Rate. Full payment (Rental Rate and Security Deposit) must be received by cash or check no later than 30 days prior to the reserved date.
Weekly Rate: $1350
Weekly – Saturday to Saturday Rentals
September 3, 2013 - October 1, 2013 $950
October 1, 2013 - May 28, 2014 Email or Call
July 6, 2014 - July 12, 2014 $1200
May 26, 2014 – September 29, 2014 $1350
Reservation Deposit $500
(The $500 Reservation Deposit will also be used as the $50
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Guest bedroom - Twin bed + bunk bed w/full size lower bunk
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Wi-Fi throughout condo
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, The Living Room has a pull-out sofa bed
- Cable TV in Guest Bedroom/ Wi-Fi throughout condo
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our waterfront condo has 2 bedrooms, 1 and a half bath. It is only minutes from the beach. Pool on property with bath house. -The unit has a full kitchen, central air, washer and dryer. - Cable TV in both the living room and the guest bedroom. DVD in Living Room. - Master bedroom - Queen size bed - Fully furnished patio area for your pleasure. - Guest bedroom - Twin bed plus bunk bed with the lower bunk being a full sized bed. - Living Room - Pull-out sofa bed. Just through the side sliding door is a nice sized enclosed patio area for your outdoor pleasure. Bring your boat, jet ski or wave runner as the front door faces a waterfront lawn and bulkhead. You have use of the bulkhead during your stay. Easy access to the bays, river, inlet and ocean! - Outdoor Pool, Bathhouse, and Gazebo for your enjoyment. Off-street parking for one car plus on-street parking for others.