Two Mile High Retreat is a beautiful custom-built home. This fully stocked home is a perfect get-away for your family reunion, summer vacation, ski trip, or other special event. Vistas of Quandary Peak, Red Mountain and Ten Mile Range surround the home situated on two acres of woods, mountain fields, and wetlands including a thriving pond and stream, all at 10,560 ft, hence the derivation of its name: Two Mile High Retreat.
The main floor offers a large living area where you can gather with family and friends by a wood burning stove and if you so choose enjoy a movie on HD television. Adjoining this living area is a dining area, breakfast bar, and an amazing, fully stocked kitchen complete with a double oven and granite countertops. Just outside the living room and kitchen is a large patio with gas grill and an 8 foot family style hot tub. A master bedroom with a full bathroom also lies on this level.
The upper level has a spacious master bedroom complete with sitting area where you can start your day with a cup of coffee and also unwind at the end of the day in front of the gas fireplace. The master bath has a Jacuzzi style tub and separate shower. Adjoining the master bedroom is an office complete with broadband internet access via a wireless router and combination fax, scanner, and printer and unlimited domestic long distance dialing.
Elsewhere on the upper level are two other bedrooms with king beds and one bunkroom with twin top/queen bottom/queen trundle. The upper floor also has a loft area with an assortment of board games, a PlayStation2 in the bunkroom and 8 foot pool table that children will enjoy.
Two Mile High Retreat is located just seven miles south of Breckenridge in Blue River. Experience the serenity of the outdoors but remain within an easy drive down the valley floor into Breckenridge. Come and experience Two Mile High Retreat for your next vacation.
**Active, reserve and retired military don't forget to ask about special rates. **
Master Bedroom #1 - King Bed (2) Pullout Queen (2)
Bedroom #3 - King Bed (2)
Bedroom #4 - King Bed (2)
Bunk Room: Bunk Bed w/Twin Top, Queen Bottom & Queen Trundle (5)
Master Bedroom #2 - King Bed (2)
Queen Aero Bed and Twin Aero Bed to be used anywhere (3)
Clean fee assessed on stays of less than 6 nights
OMG I couldn’t have asked for a better 40th B-Day weekend! My wonderful husband planned for both sides of our family to gather at this lovely home to celebrate my birthday. I couldn’t have asked for anything better! There were 18 of us ranging in age from 3 to 63. There was more laughter, giggles and cuddles shared in your home than you could ever imagine. The sounds and the smells took me back to my childhood at the farm when families would gather for holiday….sigh…how I miss those times. What a treasure this will always be for me and my family.
Your home is incredible, the view is incredible, and our time was incredible! Thank you, thank you for sharing this blessed place with us and we wish many blessings to you in return. They say you only turn twenty oops I mean forty. Ha, ha, ha once, and it’s a good thing, this can’t be topped. I close this as family packs and clears out. The time has ended but our memories will last forever!
One last thank you!
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding
* Copper Mountain
* Arapahoe Basin
* Beaver Creek
* Cross Country Skiing (Breckenridge Nordic Center, Frisco Nordic Center closest, can also find areas like Boreas Pass Rd to cross country ski)
* Golf (Breckenridge Golf Course, Keystone Golf Course)
* Tennis (Breckenridge Recreation Center)
* Shopping (Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne)
* Sightseeing (front door and beyond)
* Restaurants (Breckenridge, Frisco)
* Rafting (numerous recreation outfits)
* Kayaking (numerous recreation outfits)
* Swimming (Breckenridge Recreation Center)
* Biking (roads and paved trails going from Breckenridge all the way to Vail)
* Mountain Biking (peak 8 has chair lift operating during summer months)
* Snowmobiling (outfits)
* Sledding (on property and surrounding hills)
* Tubing (Keystone has a dedicated tubing hill)
* Wildlife Viewing (all around, go to Park County, visit South Park Wildlife Area)
* Hiking. Favorite is a hike to Quandary Peak, also can hike Boreas Pass, and in one day can hike four fourteeners, Mt Lincoln, Mt Democracy, Mt Cameron and Mt Bross) There are numerous other nearby including Grays, Torreys, Sherman, Evans and Pikes Peak.
* Fishing (on property)
* Rock Climbing (outdoor areas throughout Rockies, indoor wall at Breckenridge Recreation Center)
* Fitness Center/Gym (Breckenridge Recreation Center)
* Basketball Court (Breckenridge Recreation Center outdoor and indoor)
* Museums (numerous throughout the Town of Breckenridge, also try the Country Boy Mine to see how a real gold mine operates)
* Horseback Riding (Breckenridge Stables and numerous other stables in Summit and Park Counties)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay