HOUSEBOAT RENTAL, ON THE SUWANNEE RIVER IN SUWANNEE, FLORIDA
Cruise the dark silky waters of the Suwannee River aboard one of our full self contained, air conditioned, easy to maneuver 44' houseboats. Each boat will sleep six comfortably in bed, eight if you utilize the futon. These are real live-aboard type houseboats with generator, refrigerator, and hot water showers. We provide the bed linens, cooking and eating utensils, CG required equipment for adults, and the Suwannee River.
Visit Manatee and Fanning Springs State Parks. Watch the osprey and eagles soaring over head, sturgeon leaping from the depths of the river, a gator basking in the sun. Or, anchor and just relax in the Florida breeze. We have a fleet of seven houseboats available for rent and do not take reservations from this site, you must contact us via phone of from our home page at www.SuwanneeHouseboats.com .
About the Owner
Miller’s Marina Of Suwannee, Inc.
90 SE 910th Ave., PO Box 280, Suwannee, Fl. 32692
“In the beginning, God created the heavens and earth”… and then, He created the Suwannee River. Just as it was in the beginning, so is the Suwannee today; an unspoiled, natural, Pure Water Wilderness, definitely, America’s best kept secret. The Miller’s, can provide you with a Tom Sawyer type adventure on the dark silky waters of Florida’s Suwannee River.
The Miller family started this chapter of their lives back in 1971 with the purchase of an ol’ Florida fish camp. Over the years, the business grew and evolved into many things and in 1983, houseboat rentals came into being. Not wanting to overcome the rivers true charm, the Millers choose to give a more rustic and simple houseboat vacation, comfortable and back to basics. Where, family and friends can enjoy each other’s company, fishing, swimming or lounging on the decks while watching eagles, osprey, and sturgeon. Or take a canoe trip up one of the hundreds of tributaries and explore some of the real Florida as our ancestors did centuries ago. After a hard day of relaxation, wait for the moon and stars to fill the night sky and the sun to rise in the early morning just so you can do it all over again. All at an affordable price…
Open all year, each of our boats with AC and heat, will accommodate six persons comfortably and eight if you must. Cooking, grilling and bath facilities on board as are other amenities for your comfort. For additional information, please visit our web site at www.SuwanneeHouseboats.com or give our office a call at 1-800-458-2628.(US/Canada)
From the Owner
“The only Houseboat rental in North Central Florida and the Suwannee River.”
Activity and Interests
* Suwannee River Wilderness Trail
* Canoe/Kayak trails
* Lower Suwannee Refuge Trail
* Bird and wildlife watching
* Boating in the Suwannee River and Gulf of Mexico
* The best of both worlds - fishing freshwater and saltwater
* Manatee Springs State Park
* Fishing Guide service available from local qualified guides
* Canoes, houseboats, and Boat rentals available in the area.
* Fresh stone crabs available for purchase in season at the dock.
* Check with the folks at the marina office for area condo rentals.
* Sunset views from condos houseboats or cruise on the Suwannee or Gulf of Mexico
* Enjoy a beach front atmosphere at shired Island, available only by canoe or small craft.
* Two restaurants available - bring your own catch of the day. Relax enjoy a drink while watching a sunset overlooking Saltcreek. At Fanning Springs enjoy the Light House or Huckelberrys.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 27 2015 - Nov 30 2015
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
- MUST RETURN CLEAN OR $250.00 + Tax
- Tax Rate 7.0%
Rental Payments are due upon arrival. Reservation/Security Deposit due at the time upon booking.
Nightly Rate: Rates are based on the number and combination of days selected NOT A PER DAY RATE...
Weekly Rate: $1199 Off Season $ 1699 Peak Season 7 Nights.. you choose your start date.
Week End Rental - 2 Days $899 3 Days-$1199, 4 Days-$1399, 5 Days-$1499, 6 Days-$1599
Mid Week Rentals
Monday to Thursday 3 day rental $ 899
ASK ABOUT OUR CASH SPECIALS
All rental rates are plus fuel and 7% Fla. Sales Tax.
Weekend Rates. Mid Week Rates
2 nights $ 899 $ 699
3 nights $ 1199 $ 899
4 nights $ 1399 $ 999
5 nights $ 1499
6 Nights $ 1599
7 Nights $ 1699
Other Rates Available, please view our web site, www. SuwanneeHouseboats. com .
We do NOT charge a premium rate for holiday or special event week ends. However, we do have a minimum charge of three days.
Cancellation policy: For cancellation less than 30 days before the reservation arrival date, $200. Additional charges may apply for last minute cancellations.
From the Owner
“Seclusion, all natural, the real Florida... Suwannee River.”
- house boat
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, This is an open floor plan
- This is an open floor plan to give as much living space as possible. Please see photos as to sleeping arrangement. There are no private bedrooms.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * Equipped Galley- stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher if you bring her. hard dishes, pots and pans are provided. You provide any disposables and paper goods. Keep in mind, this is a floating cabin out in the wilderness not a luxury condo. * The 'head' , bathroom is built for one, group showers not recommended. Marine head, shower and vanity. You provide all paper goods, bathing and swimming supplies. * All beds are standard doubles, sleeping two each and there are three beds on each boat. The futon is located in the main salon and sleeps two additional persons. We will provide the bed linens, sheets, pillows and cases only... top coverings, you bring. * There is a TV and DVD player, We are again in a very remote area so reception is non existant. If you plan on watching the tube, bring DVDs. * We also provide a gas grill on the front deck. * Wifi available at the Marina office.