Cruise the dark silky waters of the Suwannee River aboard one of our full self contained, air conditioned, easy to maneuver 44' houseboats. Each boat will sleep six comfortably in bed, eight if you utilize the futon. These are real liveaboard type houseboats with generator, refrigerator, and hot water showers. We provide the bed linens, cooking and eating utensils, CG required equipment for adults, and the Ssuwannee River.
Visit Manatee and Fanning Springs State Parks. Watch the osprey and eagles soaring over head, sturgeon leaping from the depths of the river, a gator basking in the sun. Or, anchor and just relax in the Florida breeze.
* Suwannee River Wilderness Trail
* Canoe/Kayak trails
* Lower Suwannee Refuge Trail
* Bird and wildlife watching
* Boating in the Suwannee River and Gulf of Mexico
* The best of both worlds - fishing freshwater and saltwater
* Manatee Springs State Park
* Fishing Guide service available from local qualified guides
* Canoes, houseboats, and Boat rentals available in the area.
* Fresh stone crabs available for purchase in season at the dock.
* Check with the folks at the marina office for area condo rentals.
* Sunset views from condos houseboats or cruise on the Suwannee or Gulf of Mexico
* Enjoy a beach front atmosphere at shired Island, available only by canoe or small craft.
* Two restaurants available - bring your own catch of the day. Relax enjoy a drink while watching a sunset overlooking Saltcreek. At Fanning Springs enjoy the Light House or Huckelberrys.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.