House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
Howdy! Welcome to my large, five bedroom ski house with star tower that sleeps up to twelve. You'll love the big fireplace and the three bathrooms. House is only two miles from Sugarbush North and Sugarbush South. Drive up to an always plowed, flat parking area with enough room for four cars. Kitchen is fully equipped and all bedding provided but bring your own towels. Full laundry provided. For video tour go to: www.sugarbushvtrental.com. I'm available 24/7 during rental period to answer questions.
About the Owner
Educator and business owner who lives in CT.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I went with a group from my office in December of last year to this house, and this was a great experience for me. It was my first time skiing and I found the house very nice and cozy. We made several fires with the wood provided and found the fireplace very cozy. The house was very nice, well maintained and clean.
We got an accurate description of the place and found post-it notes which helped us to familiarize ourselves with the environment since we were away from home and it takes time to get used to new environment.
The house had a 70's decor which fit perfectly into its wooded surroundings and its many big windows in the living room opened us to the wooded outdoors even more to give a picturesque view of the falling snow outside. We had more than enough beds and utensils for our group. The owner explained the conditions for rental very clearly, which included the possibility that we may have to shovel a small path to the door because it is always snowing in the area, unfortunately we had to but we took care of that in minutes and we had his number because he made himself available to us to make sure we settled in OK.
The towels were not brand new but the owner advised us that we could bring our own if we wanted to, and most of us did. We used the grill to make dinner and this was great. Not to forget, we went "star gazing” from the star tower. We all loved the place. I would encourage my friends to rent the property again and I would recommend it to others. A true skier's lodge, if I can now call myself a skier. lol
Recommended for: Adventure Seekers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
Lovely getaway for friends
The owner was very keen and helpful because he wanted to make sure we were comfortable and that everything was ok with us. My kids felt very at home and especially enjoyed looking out the star tower.
The drive was very easy and relaxing and the house was easy to find. I would recommend this house to anyone. My friends and I will definitely rent this house again.
Great family/friend property!
From the Owner
“Lot of space and close to both peaks.”
Activity and Interests
Skiing, hiking, restaurants, shops and lots of antiquing!
House is only two miles away from both Lincoln Peak and Mount Ellen and only seven from Mad River Glenn.
House is a favorite for large families and groups.
I make the opening and closing of the house easy.
Am available 24/7 for questions and trouble shooting.
* antique hunting
* horse riding
* mountain biking
* autumn foliage
* fitness centre
* laundrette - serviced
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
April - September
Apr 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 11 guests; add $150 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- Cleaning $165.00
- Tax Rate 9.0%
Half total to be paid for reservation. Balance paid a week before arrival.
2014-15 Season: Up to twelve guests: $600 per night 2 night min. $550 four nights, 5 is $475. 7 $.425.
All Other Seasons: $300 per night.
9% sales tax on rental fee only. Smoke free house. No pets.
Other costs: cleaning fee of $165.00 (I'm the maid and it's a 550 mile round trip and an eight hour clean-up) and a fully refundable damage deposit of $500.00. Call for clarification: 203.345.6167.
From the Owner
“Big fireplace and sleeps twelve.”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Heating ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, shower, This bath is in master bedroom
- Hallway Bath - toilet, shower, Upstairs Bath. Located in upstirs hallway.
- Downstairs Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, This bath is downstairs. It has two sinks.
- Master bedroom has shower and toliet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Upstairs Master Bedroom with full bath.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Upstairs bedroom with two singles.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Upstairs Bedroom next to master.
- Bedroom 4 - 4 twin/ single, Downstairs bedroom with two singles and one bunk bed.
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, Downstairs bedroom with two singles.
- Both queens have feather beds.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Two upper floor rooms with one queen each (one is a master with a full bath). One upper floor room with two singles. Two lower floor rooms with two singles each. One with a bunk. One small loft sleeping area (star tower). Upper floor hallway bath has one room with toilet and sink and the other room has the shower. Great for group, single or multiple families. Great view with lots of windows in living area. * alarm clock * firewood * local maps * local restaurant guide * central heating * linen provided * dish washer * fridge * freezer * oven * microwave * washing machine * clothes dryer * blender * spices * stove top burners * cooking utensils * coffee maker * toaster * fireplace * DVD * TV * satellite or cable * video player * radio * stereo system * books * books - fiction/non-fiction * books - kids * parking * wooden decking * outdoor grill gas * parking off street * star tower