* Privately Owned - Centrally Located
* Please Check The Calendar To See Available Dates
* Home is in a quiet centrally located adult neighborhood close to freeways and
* We are the 'warm and fuzzy' section of the Arcadia area.
* Large covered front porch with a swing and chairs.
* Large covered back porch with large table and chairs and lounges.
I have lived in Phoenix for 45 years. My husband and I are both retired and our home is directly across the street from this property. Our children are both grown, both in law enforcement here and in Tucson. We are always around should any problems arise and our guests are always welcome to come over and 'sit a spell' and visit.
“We have lived in Phoenix for 45 years, in the same house. My mother owned the home previously and when she passed my daughter moved into the home. When she left we did some remodeling and have been renting it in the winter. The neighborhood is older and well established. Most of us have been here a long time now. It is a very quiet neighborhood right in the center of town and accessible to just about everything. It is literally minutes from any freeway, a few blocks from the Scottsdale/Phoenix border, 15 minutes from the airport and there are many shopping centers close to the home. It is a 'feel good' home and we just want people who will enjoy it and take care of it.”
* Phoenix Zoo and Botanical Gardens
* Baseball Spring Training Facilities
* ASU's Grady Gammage
* Phoenix Convention Center
* Major Shopping Areas Closeby
* Golf Courses
* Phoenix Has Many Varied Annual Winter And Spring Activities
* Skiing In Flagstaff
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Cleaning and Security Deposits are Refundable if you leave the home like you found it. Payable by Personal Check Which Will Be Returned At The End Of The Stay And There Are No Damages. I also accept PayPal.
Nightly Rate: $135 - $135
Weekly Rate: $850 - $850
Monthly Rate: $850 - $850
* Flat Rates
* $850.00 Per Week
* $2,400.00 Per Month
* $135.00 Per Night (Minimum Two (2) Nights)
* $125.00 Cleaning Fee
* Security Deposits
* $500.00 On Daily/Weekly Rental
* $1,000.00 On Monthly Rental
“One of the unique benefits of this home is that it feels like a well-loved home. It is eclectic in that some of it is remodeled and some of it is still the original charming '50's home. I truly enjoy just sitting on the front or back porch and 'watching the world go by'. There has always been something extremely serene about this home.”