Come stay and enjoy a peaceful vacation at Crawford Hills. Tucked away in the secluded woods of Bartlett is a 4 bedroom/2 bath townhome chalet fully equipped for your stay. Just bring yourself!
Outside you will find a private deck and grill, perfect for enjoying the fresh White Mountain air. An outdoor heated pool is conveniently situated adjacent to the property and is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
The finished basement includes a foldout couch, living room, wood stove, pool table, darts, entertainment center with surround sound and a large screen basic cable TV with DVD player....perfect for entertaining!
On the first floor is a mud room, living room with wood stove, basic cable TV with DVD, dining area for 8+, kitchen, bathroom and a queen bedroom.
On the second floor are 3 more bedrooms and a full bathroom. 1 room sleeps three with a twin and a bunkbed, 1 sleeps three with a twin over full bunk bed and 1 has a full bed.
The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking supplies, utensils, plates, cups, etc. There is also a dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker.
Wired/wireless internet access is available free of charge as well as a washer and dryer. Towels and linens are also available at no additional cost.
* Attitash - 1 mile
* Bretton Woods - about 20 mins
* Cannon - about 45 mins
* Wildcat - 13 miles
* Cranmore - 25 mins
* Many nice day hikes just minutes away
* Appalachian Mountain Trail about 15 mins away
- Snowmobiling at Northern Extremes or w/Lil'man
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Canoeing and kayaking on the Saco River
- Swimming at the pool or in the lakes/rivers
- Shopping at the outlets in Conway just 20 minutes away
- Amusement parks: Storyland, Santa's Village, Whale's Tale, Alpine and Water Slides at Attitash
- Golf: 18 hole courses located within 20 mins at Bretton Woods, Jackson, and North Conway
- Zipline canopy tours at Bretton Woods, Cranmore Mt and Attitash (late Aug 2014)
- Fish for trout in the nearby rivers
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.