Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 3 Sleeps
You can't beat our location.
This is our condo located directly on Hollywood Beach. The sun rises in the living room, which looks out over the warm blue Atlantic Ocean.
Wake up to the gorgeous sunrise and go to bed hearing the waves breaking on the beach with a delightful beach breeze. Paradise has arrived and you won't want to leave!!
Our beach is directly in front of the condo. Just cross the Boardwalk and you are on the beach. I have more pictures if you want to see.
Condo is fully furnished and on the second floor.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!!!!
Check out this webcam view of the beach from a local restaurant - Sugar Reef Tropical Grill, about 8 blocks south of our condo. It is a live view of the beach. By the way the restaurant is very good.
I cannot put a link here so google Sugar Reef Tropical Grill Hollywood Beach and you will see a live webcam feed to check out our beach.
Thank you Sugar Reef Tropical Grill for the beautiful view & delicious food!!
About the Owner
This is our summer home. We are born in raised in the South Florida- Miami area.
1 traveler review
From the Owner
“We are at the north end of Hollywood Beach (the quiet area). Walk about 3/4 to 1 mile south to Johnson street and enjoy all the nightlife. Get tired and walk back to our end and you get to enjoy our quietness. We have a private parking lot in a very upscale area of Hollywood Beach. Our beach is always beautiful and never crowded.”
Activity and Interests
You are close to everything, Miami, South Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Aventura, and Bal Harbor. Shopping, dining, casinos (Seminole Hard Rock and the Mardi Gras), Seaquarium, Viscaya, Gulfstream and Calder Horse Racing and much, more all within driving distance.
Kayaking and Canoeing are 1 mile away (within biking or walking distance).
The Boardwalk lends itself to Biking, Roller Blading, Jogging or just taking leisurely strolls with our wonderful ocean breezes.
No need to drive as there are restaurants for all tastes along the Boardwalk and in downtown Hollywood.
Great for couples or families who want to get away and re-energize themselves.
GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO THE STADIUM FOR THE DOLPHINS GAMES.
ALSO CLOSE TO PANTHER ARENA - BB & T CENTER FOR HOCKEY FANS.
NOT FAR FROM DOWNTOWN MIAMI ALSO VIA TRI-RAIL TO SEE THE MIAMI HEAT AT THE AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2015 - May 31 2015
31 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Payments are required 30 days in advance of check-in & deposit is required to hold reservation. Deposit is refundable if cancelled 60 days prior to rental.
Rates vary dependent upon the time of the year and length of stay. Winter & holidays are slightly more. Winter is from October through April. Please contact me for pricing.
From the Owner
“Insulated windows - keeps the unit very quiet Wood floors Full kitchen with Refrigerator that has an ice maker. Tiled bathroom Beautiful views of the beach, all day long Private assigned parking.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- coin laundry
- live theater
- nude beach
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 550 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Tiled bathroom with marble floors. Glass enclosed shower.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Queen bed. PIllows, sheets, comforter Dresser & two night tables along with a color flat screen in the room.
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Vacation Rental Amenities * Queen Bedroom, color flat screen TV (with cable & satellite), ceiling fan, dresser & full closet. * The Bathroom is completely renovated with tile walls, marble floors and glass sliding shower doors. * All towels, starter toiletry and soap essentials are included. (Please bring your toothbrush & toothpaste) * The Kitchen is completely furnished with full size stove/oven, refrigerator/ice maker, microwave and fully equipped (coffee maker, blender, toaster, etc). * Living room has ceiling fan, 40' Flat screen tv, Blue Ray Player & queen sofa bed. * Direct Ocean Front View * Central A/C and Heat * Common area yard and BBQ * Laundry Facilities (in the building- coin operated) * Private Assigned Parking * Satellite & Cable T.V. With most premium channels * Fully Furnished & Equipped * Daily or Weekly Housekeeping available (at extra charge) * On Historic Hollywood Boardwalk