Nice 2 Bedroom 2 bath house - Kid friendly
Georgeous 2 bedroom 2 bath house right in Pasadena. Large cooks kitchen, with everything you could need. Stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher. Kitchen, Dining room, and living room all flow well together, with an open floor plan. Dining table can seat 4-8 people by adding extensions. Living room has a fireplace. Lots of windows and natural light. Master bedroom has a California King bed, and 2nd bedroom has bunk beds. Gated front and backyard, with a walk out patio that has a outdoor eating area for up to 8 people, and kids sandbox off the patio. The surrounding gardens are an urban homestead of sorts with many fruit trees, veggie gardens, and a few egg laying chickens. The house faces the mountains, and has a great view. It is a very short drive to Old Town Pasadena (just a few mins). Wood flooring throughout and laundry on site. No smoking please. Pets are negotiable. Close to Cal Tech and Huntington Gardens.
About the Owner
I am also a real estate agent at Keller Williams Realty in Pasadena, CA.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We enjoyed our stay in your home! We saw so much of LA and would like to come again and do more in Pasadena besides the parade and the game. We would recommend your house to others because we loved the convenience of its location. We had never done a vacation rental before and this was a great experience!
Activity and Interests
There are lots of kids parks around our neighborhood and the Kids Space Museum is only a few minutes away and the Los Angeles Zoo is about 15 mins away. Hiking and mountain biking are lust a few miles away at Eaton Cayon. We're also only a 15-minute drive to downtown Los Angeles, 20-minutes to Hollywood/West Hollywood and 25-minutes to Beverly Hills. Very accessible for day-trips to Santa Monica, Malibu, even Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez wine country, Disneyland, San Diego, Big Bear Mountain (skiing), Palm Springs, Joshua Tree and much, much more. Accessibility of every type of geography from oceans, mountains, lakes, forests, desert, wine country -- it's all within a short drive from the house and Los Angeles. And of course, you can't match Southern California weather!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
New Years Eve is Non-Refundable due to demand.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 double
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Bunk beds
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house is also only 2 minutes to beautiful downtown Pasadena and its 'Old Town' district -- an amazing outdoor shopping area with great stores and restaurants, along with the fantastic Norton Simon Art Museum. Pasadena is also home to the annual Tournament of Roses parade and the Rose Bowl complex is minutes away, with an Olympic sized swimming pool and jacuzzi open to the public (for a daily fee) and great hiking and walking trails. Only half a mile from the Huntington Gardens and Angeles National Forest for great hiking. We are also close to the Los Angeles Arboretum, Desconso Gardens .