Santa Barbara Vacation Rental is within a true adobe home. Built in 1948 with clay from the site, this home is surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Located on the "Mesa", this vacation rental only two blocks from a secluded beach primarily used by locals, and only minutes away from downtown attractions! This unique adobe vacation rental will truly add to your Santa Barbara vacation, relaxing in the comforts of a beachside neighborhood that most travelers are never able to experience!
* Santa Barbara offers something for everybody. Whether you enjoy dining, shopping, sightseeing or active sports like hiking, biking or swimming, everything can easily be accessed from our beautiful studio.
* From our studio you can enjoy miles of walking on the beach, Wilcox property undeveloped open space, and even walk to the Wharf via scenic Shoreline Park.
* Biking is endless from here, a short ride to many fine restaurants or parks, and long bike rides on beautiful bikepaths to UCSB and other picturesque locations.
* With the ocean nearby, it is very easy to swim, surf, kayak, stand-up paddle, sunset sails, cruises the the SB Channel Islands and much more - rentals are easy and close by.
* With our beautiful mountains, there are countless miles of wilderness trails for hiking and biking.