Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
* 3-level, 3 bedroom townhome (end-unit) boasts of 2200 square feet of living space properly adorned with warm and amiable furnishings
* full baths in each bedroom
* well-equipped kitchen with cookware, dining ware, eating and cooking utensils
* refrigerator with ice maker
* efficient cooking oven, stove top, microwave, and toaster
* gas grill in rear patio
* dining table that sits 4; expandable to sit 6 or 8
* sunroom area cooled during the summer, heated during the colder seasons (could be used as a 4th bedroom - has a full futon)
* ceiling fans in all three bedrooms, also in the living and sunroom areas
* washer/dryer in the upper level
* central A/C and heating
* 60-inch HD LED TV in main level, 42-inch HD LED TV in upper master bedroom, 40 inch HD LCD TV in second upper level bedroom, 32-inch HD LED TV in lower master bedroom, all four TVs with HD Showtime and HBO and expanded cable services
* premium sound system (just plug-in your IPad, IPod or IPhone to enjoy quality music)
* BlueRay DVD player in main living area
* computer with high speed internet access and 32-inch HD LCD display
* complimentary WIFI access
* ......and many more!!!
The location is conveniently situated 1.5 miles from either Rehoboth Beach and its boardwalk or the ever active Dewey Beach area (during peak season).
This home is 2 miles away from the Tanger Outlets, which prides itself of more than 100 stores, open all year-round for totally tax-free shopping experience.
Please contact us for more information and images of this beautiful place.
NOTE: This property is very well maintained by the owners. It will be rented out to individuals and groups that will guarantee keep it in its good condition. Due to safety reasons, we limit occupancy to 6 people only please. Contact the owner for more details.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This condo was absolutely the best! i have had much experience renting places for vacation and I must say this one is exceptional. The owner is so attentive and informative about the condo, the town, all the ins and outs, it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this place to all. Comfortable, clean, homey, and the every request quickly attended to.
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Great vacation experience in Rehoboth Beach!
A Perfect Get-a-way
First: access to the property using the codes provided by George (the owner). This concept is just brilliant! Instead of carrying keys at all times, all we had to do was enter the code of our choice and we had access to the property. No more fear of losing keys...especially while at the beach. Just enter your codes and the door unlocks.
Second: Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a bright, spacious hallway. Immediately, you know the owners really do care about this property. The furnishings in this entry level is just so inviting.
The main level is perfect. The 46 inch HD TV, the sound system, the furnishings and decor, the warm lighting. The colors chosen for the furnishings and decor makes the place so comfortable. The kitchen is aptly furnished with eating and cooking utensils. We did not expect what we got - we were like..."WOW".
The bedrooms were extremely comfortable. A full bath in each of the bedrooms too!!
The grounds is just gorgeous! Lushly appointed with greenery!
The townhome is not far from the beach! It is literally less than a 5 minute drive to Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, to the outlet malls, and walking distance to both Big Fish and Arenas restaurants..both good eats and the service is just great! You need to be early though because both get packed with diners.
Lastly, the owners....very warm and accomodating individuals. First off, we reserved the place abit late...last week of May. George the owner said not to worry, we'll make it work. I sent the payment but the payment never made it to the owner. Again, he said, don't worry, we'll make it work. I had to resend the payment. George notified me promptly that payment was received and we were all set...this being the Thursday before our stay. To the owners of this property, thanks so much for having us this year! We had a blast!!
The owners are great and made sure that the renters were provided with all of the information needed for a pleasant stay.
Our First Time in a Rental was Wonderful
Activity and Interests
This property is only a few minutes from the following sites:
* approximately 1.5 miles to both Rehoboth and Dewey beaches
* about 1.25 miles to amusement/water parks
* golf courses
* Cinema Theatres
* fishing (fishing license required in the state of DE)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 25 2015 - May 22 2015
7 night minimum stay
May 23 2015 - Jun 19 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 20 2015 - Sep 12 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250.00
Half of the rental amount is due at lease signing. The remainder plus an additional $250 due 30 days prior to the reservation date.
Weekly Rate: $1250-$1500
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, on main level
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, with Full bath
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, with Full bath
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, with Full bath
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The premium amenities offered: * 34 channels of High definition (HD) cable including HD SHowtime and HBO in all bedrooms. * 60-inch HD LED TV in main level, 42-inch HD LED TV in upper master bedroom, 40 inch HD LCD TV in second upper level bedroom, 32-inch HD LED TV in lower master bedroom, all four TVs with HD Showtime and HBO, HD and expanded cable services * computer with guest access and high speed internet * free Wi-Fi access * Blue Ray DVD player in main level * Ipod dock connected to the premium sound system * gas grill in rear patio Some of the basics included in your stay: * central A/C and heating * full-size washer/dryer * coffee maker with carafe * dishwasher * iron/ironing board * cooking utensils, flatware and dining ware * one-car garage with remote opener * beach chairs and umbrella We ask that renters provide their own linen (2 queen beds, 2 twin beds, 12 pillows, towels), and toiletries.