Exquisite Direct Ocean Front Condo with incredible ocean views in 7 rooms located in the heart of Cape Canaveral Florida, close to the Cruise Ships-watch them depart and return. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 beautiful baths with a whirlpool bath off of the Master Suite. Two large walk-in closets with ceiling fans and TV's in every room. Beautiful carpet with 16''tile thru-out. Enjoy your dinner in this fully equiped large kitchen with Jetta Stone Countertops,purified water (no bottled water necessary) and walk-in pantry with bar area overlooking the Atlantic Ocean . You have you own washer & dryer with lots of storage space. The living area has a large flat screened TV with over 75 channels with DVD and VCR and the unit also has a computer set-up with wi-fi internet, fax and printer. This is only a 7 unit condo so it is very quiet. You also have 4 balconies to enjoy the ocean view. You will be entering this exquisite unit by your very own private elevator opening up to a beautifully decorated 40 sq. foot Foyer. Don't forget to park your car in your very own 2 car garage. Why would you want to vacation anywhere else!!
About the area:
- 72 miles of sandy beaches, great for surfing and other water sports
- All major Orlando theme parks and attractions are just an hour, or
so, drive away.
- The Kennedy Space Center has bus tours, IMAX theatre, astronaut
museum, and much more.
- Port Canaveral, the second largest Cruise Port in the US, offers
3, 4, and 7 day cruises on the Disney, Carnival and Royal Caribbean
Cruise Lines. Just a five minute drive from your condo. Combine your
beach vacation with a Caribbean cruise.
- Two free casino cruise ships depart twice daily from Port
Canaveral, entertainment, food and drinks included.
- Deep sea fishing on the Miss Cape Canaveral or the Obsession.
- Boat and jet-ski rentals available
- Wide variety of restaurants, including the famous Cocoa Beach
Pier, offering both casual and fine dining.
- 50 minute drive to Orlando International Airport.
- Golf at The Cocoa Beach Country Club, which is located on
Minuteman Causeway in Cocoa Beach and open to all. Brevard also has
many other golF courses located throughout the county.
- Home of Ron Jon's Surf shop, a bike ride away
- Small town atmosphere (pop. 30,000)
- This is Florida?s Space Coast ! Catch a rocket launch?
Disney World and Universal Studios
Port Canaveral ( Cruise Ships )-see the ships leave and arrive a little over a mile away.
Deep Sea Fishing and Boat Rentals
Public Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard Courts and Library only 4 blocks from the condo.
Daily Gambling Boats
Prime Area for Surfing & other Water Sports
Fine Restaurants & Night Clubs