Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR QUOTES. THE “INSTANT QUOTE” FEATURE DOES NOT WORK WELL AND MAY MISQUOTE YOUR STAY. PER-NIGHT RATES DECREASE BASED ON LENGTH OF STAY. – THANK YOU.
Come see what island life is like on Little Gasparilla Island and experience island living in this beautiful condo! Start your getaway with a short ferry ride across the Intracoastal Waterway to the Hideaway Bay Beach Club. Our unit is only a stones throw from the ferry landing, boat dock and swimming pool. Seven miles of pristine beaches await you along the Gulf of Mexico; just a few minutes walk through the complex.
On Little Gasparilla, you will find a slower lifestyle that will refresh the soul and recharge the batteries. This unit is actively used by the owners so you will find it lives and feels like a home and not a rental unit.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Hideaway Beach Condos
Would like to have had a golf cart rental option due to the distance from beach
Beautifully decorated alot nicer than the last place we rented
Process from start to finish very smooth and organized
property was clean and well-maintained
Owner provide excellent customer service
I will recommend this property
Great Condo, Unique Location
Thanks a bunch for the review. It always pleases us to know our guests had a great experience. We hope to see you next year.
Loved the condo and island
Activity and Interests
On the island: Seven miles of pristine beaches offer ideal shelling conditions. Fish for snook, redfish, pompano and tarpon. Watch dolphins frolic and reach out and touch the occasional manatee. Swim, dive or boat in the bay or the Gulf, or both.
Nearby: The mainland and world famous Boca Grande are a short boat ride away. There you will find fishing guides, boat rentals, restaurants, golf, nightlife, shopping, and sight seeing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Jul 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2015 - Jul 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 12.0%
$500.00 security deposit is required to reserve unit. The full rental amount is due one month prior to check-in.
*** PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR QUOTES. THE “INSTANT QUOTE” FEATURE DOES NOT ALLOW FOR DISCOUNTING BELOW STANDARD RATES. PER-NIGHT RATES DECREASE BASED ON LENGTH OF STAY. – THANK YOU. ***
Please add a one-time cleaning charge of $75.00 for stays less than 4 weeks.
A $500 security deposit will confirm your reservation and will be refunded after you check out.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 900 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen, Upstairs
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Main Floor
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This Condo has it all. Amenities include: Air-conditioning, charcoal BBQ grill, outside 'after-swim' shower, washer/dryer, linens, beach towels and chairs, dishwasher, local telephone, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, filtered drinking water, dishes/utensils provided, satellite TV, VCR/DVD, iron and board. Extras: Regularly scheduled ferry service to and from island is free, convenient access to beaches and bay, push carts for luggage and supplies, 26 free boat slip dock available on a first-come, first serve basis.