Fantastic Poolside 1st Floor unit with Views of the Gulf - Updated Key-West style decor (Sandalfoot 2B1)
Relax in your beautifully appointed, poolside, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath tropical retreat. This first floor unit is freshly appointed with light colors and fun Key-West style furnishings, and includes TV's in the greatroom (which can be watched from the Kitchen), as well as the Master Suite.
This unit is closer to the pool than any other unit in the complex! Just 15 steps from your lanai door to the pool gate. Ultra convenient for refreshing that drink after sitting poolside. Enjoy views of the gulf from your Lanai, or stroll on down to the beach for a refreshing walk in the Florida sunshine.
Conveniently located on East Gulf Drive, Sandalfoot Condominiums is "AAA approved", located just minutes from the causeway, and within walking distance of the Sanibel Lighthouse, dining, shopping, fishing, and, of course, world-famous shelling. Highly responsive, friendly, on-site management staff will ensure your needs are met.
The Sandalfoot complex sits unusually close to the Gulf of Mexico (notably closer than surrounding complexes), which provides for especially convenient access to the beach and warm waters of the Gulf.
Here's your chance to stay in one of the best Sanibel vacation rental values on the island. This Sanibel Condo is furnished the way you would furnish one - with all the amenities you could ask for. The perfect place for your next vacation!
Be sure to ask for Unit 2B1.
Your condo was GORGEOUS! I especially loved your bed! LOL!
It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!
I just wanted to let you know we had a very exciting but relaxing vacation. We hope to stay again. THANK YOU so much! : )
Sanibel is a Natural Island Paradise with:
* 70% its area set aside for Nature Preserves
* Sandy-white Beaches with lots of shells
* Over 30 Miles of Bike Paths through Nature Preserves
* Delightful Boutiques, Galleries, and indenpendent shops
* Dozens of wonderful Locally-owned Restaurants
Fun activities include:
* Kayak or Canoe the Mangroves in the National Wildlife Refuge
* Fish the Local Waters
* Visit Ding Darling nature preserve and look for Sea Otters, Turtles, Manatees, and Dolphins
* Visit the Shell Museum
* Play Golf or Tennis
* Take a boat ride to nearby Island Keys
* Visit the Ford/Edison Museum in Fort Myers
* Shop numerous independent shops on the island or the Factory Outlets located in Fort Myers
* Go to a Major League Baseball Spring Training Game,
Other Activities include Hiking, Biking, Tennis, Shuffleboard, Horseback Riding, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, and Parasailing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay