House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, sleeps 8
Located by Mile Marker 103, across from John Pennecamp!
This is a concrete home, not a trailer or mobile home! ON THE CANAL!
80' dock for your boat included! No extra charge! Easy ocean access through Adams Cut.
Fully furnished canal (deep water) home - 6th house from open bay- Black Water Sound. No need to travel to Key West or the Caribbean! Black Water Sound is famous for the beautiful sunsets! You can easily see by boat or there are many places you can sit and see it on land! Remodeled recently! Sleeps 8 comfortably. This house is great for couples or families. If you just want to take it easy, fish or live life in a laid back surroundings this house is the answer! The location is the best in the Keys!
Gas BQ grill & charcoal grill
If you rent this house, there is a 1 bedroom apt downstair that will not be rented at the same time by us. However, if you need additional space, you can rent it also for an additional charge.
BQ grill, Outside/downstairs - fenced in yard, tiki bar, hot tub, fish cleaning station. VERY LARGE CONCRETE DECK!
The canal is one of the deepest and nicest in Key Largo.
80' DOCK SPACE FOR YOUR BOAT INCLUDED!
BOAT RENTALS AVAILABLE IN AREA.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nice neighborhood located 5 minutes from shopping, schools, many restaurants.
The location is the best as you are only about 45 minutes from Miami International Airport but at the same time a couple hours away from Key West.
Key largo has many quaint restaurants and bars!
* 5 minutes from Adams Cut - Ocean Access!
* Best reefs for snorkeling and diving in the world located 5 minutes away at John Pennecamp State Park.
* Great fishing for either Ocean or Backwater Fishermen!
* Boat rental, jet ski rental, bike rental all near by!
* all denominations of churches and temples close by
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 2 2015
7 night minimum stay
May 3 2015 - Jun 6 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 7 2015 - Aug 28 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000
- cleaning fee $150
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Contract is made and deposit is due within 7 days.
Rental rate is higher in Winter and Holiday seasons.
* additional 12.5% county and state tax on all rentals
* $150 cleaning fee
* security deposit required $1000 * rate depends on time of year
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, bathroom off the master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, hall bathroom directly across from two bedrooms.
- Bathroom 3 - outdoor shower, A convenient outside shower for after fishing or swimming.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom - 1 king, with own bathroom connected
- Blue Lagoon Room - 2 queen, Lovely tropical fish decorated bedroom.
- Coral Sea Room - 4 twin/ single, Two sets bunk beds that easily sleeps 4 adults/children
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Free wireless internet! * Beautiful Kitchen with wood cabinets and granite including all untensils - everything you need to cook and entertain * Refrigerator, electric wine cooler/refrigerator, Jen-Air Microwave, Jenn-Air stove/oven, * Big screened in balcony overlooking the canal * newly tiled floors * 50' flatscreen TV with surround sound, cable TV, DVD * Downstairs - Gas BQ grill, charcoal grill, fenced-in yard, hot tub * VERY LARGE DECK * TIKI BAR W/REFRIGERATOR READY FOR ENTERTAINING! * 80' DOCK SPACE FOR YOUR BOAT WITH FISH CLEANING STATION -boat rentals are also available in the area. * community boat ramp a few blocks away