We just had a cancellation for the week starting 6/7. Please note that we are offering this at a discount. Additionally, nights in May are available for $100/night. Many thanks to our guests!
P.S. We have just added an Otter Island Swim Raft and a Sunfish Sailboat to our suite of fun things at our dock. See picture in photo gallery.
Thanks for your interest in the cottage...
The cottage is located just south of King Ferry on the east side of the lake and sits on 101' of lake front. You can throw a stone from the cottage into the water, however, we do have steps between the cottage and the water. You can also drive directly to the water via a lane way. The dock and storage shed occupy the flat area at the base of the bank. At the top of the bank is a very large deck that offers wonderful views as does the long screened in porch on the front of the cottage.
We have enlarged our dock to 60' that includes a 20' x 20' deck with swim ladders at the end. Half of the deck is covered. It features a swinging bench from the roof. Two options are available for securing a boat. A 14' row boat, double seat sea kayak, and Sunfish sailboat are available.
Please note that the owners home is located at the back of the property. The owner may occasionally make use of the dock or deck facilities. Capt. Steve is a fishing guide so you may want to ask a few angling questions!
Well behaved dogs allowed. No cats please.
For more info and pictures google: knappscottage
* Great fishing
* On Cayuga Wine Trail (King Ferry Winery just a mile away)
* Boating (We have a 14' rowboat for your use)
* Kayaking (We have a double sea kayak for your use)
* Sailing (We have a Sunfish sailboat for your use)
* Many State Parks nearby featuring gorges and waterfalls
* 22 Miles to Ithaca
* Hike for miles along our lake road and in old orchards
* Black Berry and Wine Berry Picking
* On biking route
* 2 Golf courses right down the road
* Wine tasting at a winery right down the road. We are on the Cayuga Wine Trail.
* Historic sites
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.