House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Please read my profile. It answers most questions.
You have chosen a HOUSE that sleeps 11 in beds, not a Condo. If someone is pounding the floor above you, they're with you and you can make them stop, unlike in a Condo. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, & 3 stories of ocean view. It is the 2nd house behind oceanfront. The house is 55 feet from the boardwalk and only 15 more to the sand.
This house is located almost dead center between the 1926 Belmont coaster and Crystal Pier (less than 1 mile in each direction). The only area that usually has year round lifeguard due to San Diego State University Surf class. As the house is on a peninsula, crowds are rare compared to other So Cal pubic beaches. The sand is usually somewhat flat and kid friendly. The surf is usually mild and enjoyable for all. Our kids have enjoyed sense they were toddlers.
Feel free to call me with any questions. My number 951 775-5540
1st Floor: Large bedroom with 2 queen size beds, a TV and private bathroom. This room has a door out to the large courtyard overlooking the ocean.
2nd Floor: Main living area including Kitchen, Dinning area for 12, living room with a balcony overlooking your private courtyard and the ocean. This floor has a community bathroom that is right next to a large bedroom with a queen size bed, and a full size bed with a twin bunk over it.
3rd Floor: Another Large master bedroom with a King size bed, a TV and a private bathroom. This room also has a balcony with an ocean view.
Garage: Room for one large car (suburban standard height) and possibly a very small additional car. Washer and Dryer
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Excellent Home away from Home
Great vacation spot for the family!
amazing location and house
Activity and Interests
Not in the mood to cook, there are over 15 places to eat within a couple of blocks. The best gourmet breakfast is at “Mission” only 5 blocks away. Walk or ride down the boardwalk to Belmont Park and enjoy the 1926 wooden roller coaster and amusement park.
Also located there is the Wave House that not only has a 10' wave to challenge your surfing abilities, but they host many concerts and other events. The Gas lamp district is a 12-minute drive or Historical Old Town just 8 minutes away. Sea World is only 6 minutes. There are year round events happening in the Bay. Too many things to mention, but hey, maybe just a day relaxing or playing horseshoes on the beach will suit you fine.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 30 2015 - Jun 12 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 13 2015 - Aug 14 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aug 15 2015 - Aug 29 2015
7 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11.05%
Nightly Rate: $350
Weekly Rate: $2150
Monthly Rate: $7000 - $14000
Got a question? Never hesitate to send a message or call. I do my best to get back to you within an hour. When I rent, I like to talk to someone to feel more comfortable with the transaction, so I always welcome phone calls. My number is on the right side of this page next to the house description.
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Everyday at the beach is a better day than at work. Not only do you have 3 stories of ocean view, you have 1 king, 3 queen, 1 full, & 1 twin beds, not pull out couches. The house is equipped and furnished as if we lived there. All towels (except beach towels) and linens are included. The kitchen should have everything you need and was remodeled 2013. The living room has a gas fireplace for those cozy winter evenings. Need to stay connected, we have Hi-Speed internet! The garage usually has a couple bikes and boogie boards as well as a few sand toys if you choose to use. Outside on your private ocean view courtyard, are plants, a large table & umbrella, and a BBQ. We do our best to have everything described as accurate as possible. Things may change from time to time and we apologize in advance. If discrepancies are found, please let us know so we may correct them.