Apartment No. 9 'Paradise Suite' is part of 20 similar apartments, on its own private beach, just outside of Ocho Rios on Jamaica's North Coast.
The apartment's bedroom is an upstairs loft with a king size bed and wooden floors. Downstairs is a living and dining area and bathroom, with a sofa that has a double size pullout bed. There is a blacony leading off the lviging area which overlooks the pool with a view of the ocean and the gazebo. The living area has a flat screen TV with prime TV channels and a DVD with a DVD collection to die for. There is a fan in the living area as well as air conditioning.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a frost-free refrigerator, Corian countertops, 4 burner electric stove and oven, a microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, blender, all cutlery, and cooking utensils if you want to cook a quick breakfast or more elaborate meals. All bed and bath linens and beach towels are provided.
There is also FREE WIRELESS INTERNET IN THE APARTMENT.
There is daily housekeeping by Charmaine my housekeeper of 15 years.
We are within walking distance of 3 restaurants one being a local jerk centre which guests love and also Toscanin a famous Italian restaurant.
We have 24 hour security.
My name is Dulcia Tulloch I was born in Nottingham England and have lived in Jamaica for 38 years as I
married a Jamaican. My husband and I just love this
apartment it has a special feeling of calm about it.
You are just steps to the ocean and so you can swim,
before breakfast and then again after dinner. Can you
imagine swimming in the ocean with the sunset on the
rocks at Chrisanns that's the nearest thing to heaven.
I do hope you will choose my apartment and Chrisanns
for your special time in the sun. Look forward to seeing you in this special island in the. Dulcia Margaritta owner.
My daughter and I absolutely loved our Jamaican vacation and a lot of it was because of the great accommodation at Chrisanns! The location was beautiful and quiet. We just loved the little private beach just steps away from the lovely pool. How I enjoued lounging outside in the afternoons and listening to the waves. Ocho Rios is very easily reachable via local taxi for shopping or entertainment. Reggae Beach can be reached on foot for a chill day or a beach so beautiful it looks like it belongs on a postcard!!! The staff at Chrisanns was so very helpful and they made our stay as enjoyable as I could have imagined. Finally I would like to thank Dulcia, the owner, for all of the information she provided so promptly and for making he booking process extremely simple.
“The reason we chose Chrisanns was the beautiful view of the pool and ocean as you enter the property and that it was is just steps to the ocean. Any other property you have to walk far to get to the ocean. I wanted to know that I could get up in the mornings and be in the ocean in 2 minutes.”
Approximately 4 miles away from the nearest town of Ocho Rios which offers duty free shopping, other attractions include, Dunns River Falls, Harmony Hall which is in walking distance from Chrisanns. This is home to Toscanini Jamaica's finest Italian restaurant. Swimming with the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove and Horseback Riding are very popular.
There are restaurants few minutes walking distance from Chrisanns. Also a local grocery shop is just across the road. Taxis are very cheap and run all the time into the town centre if you need to go to the bank or visit the cruise ships which are always docked in the harbour.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
25% payment confirm booking, remaining 75% 30 days prior to visit.
We accept MasterCard or Visa Card
Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to arrival date will incur no penalty.
Less than 60 days will forfeit the 25% deposit.
There is no refund for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival unless condo can be rented for the same time period. In this case you will be contacted by the owner. contact owner for children rates.