House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
You will fall in love with this beautifully restored, vintage Lake Arrowhead cottage. The perfect destination for either a romantic weekend getaway or extended family vacation.
With its classic craftsman style architecture this cottage blends features from the 1930s and 40s with updated details. Prime location on Burnt Mill Road with a view of the lake, a comfortable walk to the Burnt Mill Beach Club and a short distance to the Arrowhead Village Shops and the Arrowhead Resort and Spa.
Enjoy the peaceful quiet of the mountains and lake. Stay busy playing pool while watching HDTV in the gazebo. BBQ on the outside grill. Walk to the Ice Castle for recreational skating. If there's snow there's plenty of sledding in the backyard.
Wonderful restaurants such as Bin189 are close by.
We have kayaks for use on the lake. 1 tandem/double and 2 single kayaks.
We provide almost everything. Just show up and enjoy your time away from it all.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 29 traveler reviews
Beautiful Cottage Among The Trees!
Beautiful, classic mountain cottage!
The owners are very responsive to any questions or requests. I recommend this cottage especially for families. It is a great escape from the city.
Right on the mark
Felt like Home❤
Clean, comfortable, and beautiful cottage!
The house was in a good location - easy walk to downtown and to the lake trail.
The house was beautifully decorated and we felt comfortable the minute we walked in. We cooked most of our meals at the house, and it felt just like home. The game room was great and we could easily see us and the kids having a great weekend there. Will keep the cottage on our short list for when we come back.
Activity and Interests
Activities (on site and nearby)
* Pool table
* Kayaks: 1 double/tandem and 2 singles
* Board games
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Close to 4th of July Fireworks on the Lake. Walk the Lake trail
* Recreational Ice Skating at the Ice Castle
- Nightly Rate: $199 - $350
Weekly Rate: $1595 - $2095
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Non-holiday weekends $595 (2 nights) extra nights $199 each, Weeknight rates $199 each
Holiday weekend $1050 (3 nights) extra nights $275 each
Summer (June - Aug.)weekly rental $1695 (excludes 4th of July holiday). Weeknights $249 each.
Non-summer or non-holiday weekly rental $1595
Thanksgiving and Christmas weekly minimum rental $2095
$250 refundable security deposit required for each rental
$95 cleaning fee extra with each rental. Pets may be accepted - Contact us.
Rates above are for up to six (6) guests. For 7-8 guests add $50/night extra.
- Sports & Activities
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Amenities * Washer * Dryer * Linens Provided * Off Street Parking * Wood Fireplace Beds * King Bed * Queen Bed * Bunk Bed * Convertible Bed Entertainment * Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * Video Library * Pool Table Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker Outdoor Features * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio * Gazebo View/Location * Lake View * Mountain View Communications * Broadband Internet * WiFi (Wireless Internet) Other Amenities * Free Access to Burnt Mill Beach Club. * Kayaks for use on lake. * Walking distance to the Ice Castle International Skating Center