Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 13 Sleeps
Mt Hood – Sleeps 13. Beautiful 3 BR, 2 bath 2,400 sq foot, luxury mountain ski lodge 15mins from Government camp, Ski Bowl, Mount Hood Wilderness, and Mt. Hood National park. Offers a spacious and warm retreat for families, ski camps or just a quiet wknd away. This home has it all. You will not be disappointed.
* Great bars & restaurants walking distance from cabin.
* No Pets and absolutely non-smoking residence
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks, Kristin. I wanted to comment on how well equipt your cabin is. Amazing! We rent all over the globe and you have everything a renter could need! Our only thought was that your cabin is much nicet than it shows on VRBO
Activity and Interests
*Downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow shoe trails, snowmobile trails, sledding, river rafting, kayaking, fishing, golf, hiking…all nearby.
*Great bars & restuarants walking distance from cabin.
- Nightly Rate: $225 - $675
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $3000
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
* $225 per night for first 4 occupants, $25 each additional person (4/1-5/31, 9/11-11/21).
* $250 per night for first 4 occupants, $25 each additional person (1/6-3/31, 6/1-9/10, 11/21- 12/18).
* $300 per night for first 4 occupants, $25 each additional person (Dec 19th - Jan 5th).
* 10% Discount for weekly rates.
* $110 Cleaning fee per stay.
* 7% lodging tax.
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- * Sleeps 13, in quality beds and spacious rooms. * All linens and towels provided. * Brand new Hot Tub! Washer/Dryer. 2 car garage. * High speed wireless internet! * 3 dvd players, 37" cable TV & 2 other TV's w/ cable. * Deck overlooking the hillside onto the ZigZag River. * Bar-B-Que on Deck * Foosball table. * 2 fireplaces & 2 wood burning stoves with lots of firewood provided. * Crib and highchair also on site. * Fully equipped kitchen