Condominium: It is a reasonably priced, professionally decorated, lavishly furnished condominium offering comfort, space, style, luxury and privvacy. This spacious 3-bedroom/2-bathroom ground floor condominium is nestled in the Cane Island Resort. This luxurious and upscale gated resort community offers tranquility and privacy.
Discover the endless comfort within this vacation condominium, such as:
* A beautiful and tranquil view of a lake from the patio and many of the rooms
* Central air conditioning as well as ceiling fans in all the rooms for added comfort.
* The three bedrooms offering welcoming beds, all with cozy mattresses.
* The master bedroom suite has a king size bed, two night tables with lamps, a flat screen cable TV, DVD player, roomy walk-in closet attached full bathroom with granite counter top and view of the lake.
* The second bedroom has a queen bed, two night tables with lamps, a dresser, a flat screen cable TV and a closet.
* The third bedroom (view of the lake) has a queen size bed with night tables with lamps, a cable TV and a closet
* A second full bathroom with granite counter top.
* The living room (view of the lake) is furnished with a cozy sofa set, a large flat screen cable TV, DVD player, coffee table and two end tables with lamps.
* Free high speed wireless internet
* For your convenience, the condominium comes with a full kitchen with granite counter top and it is equipped with an electric cooking range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and dish washer. All these are supplemented with cooking utensils, pots & pans, two beautiful chinaware and flatware sets.
* You can enjoy meals at a gorgeous dining table that comes with 6 chairs and table settings.
* In-house laundry room is equipped with full-size washer & dryer.
* Plenty of linen for your normal daily use is provided
This place was excellent. The location is ideal, close to all main attractions. The place has everything you need for a spectacular value!
Value: 5 of 5
Check-in: 5 of 5
Location: 4 of 5
Cleanliness: 5 of 5
Comfort: 5 of 5
Service: 5 of 5
Additional details about me
My age: 25-34
My traveling group: Family
I Recommend This For
Young singles: No Opinion
Friends getaway: Yes
Large Groups: Yes
People with disabilities: No Opinion
Older travelers: No Opinion
Rugged travelers: No Opinion
Luxury-minded travelers: Yes
Families with young children: Yes
Families with teenagers: Yes
Area Attractions: Of course, you would not plan your vacation/holiday trip all the way to Kissimmee/Orlando,Florida,USA just to stay in a cozy condominium. The number one reason that draws millions of tourists here from all around the globe is the world famous theme parks. It is the number one tourist destination in the world. Our ideal location places you within close proximity of these theme parks as well as restaurants, shopping centers and attractions, such as:
* Approximately 4 miles (6 km) to the main gate to the world renowned Disney World (gateway to Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney and ESPN Sports Complex).
* Approximately 6-8 miles (10-13 km) to Sea World, water parks (Aquatica & Wet-N-Wild), Orlando Convention Center and International drive.
* Approximately 12 miles (20 km) to Universal Studios, Universal's Island of Adventure and University Walk.
* Approximately 30 miles (48Take family to Disney km) to LEGOLAND.
* Approximately 1-5 miles (2-8 km) to other attractions such as, Gatorland, Helicopter tours, Old Country Park, Disney Celebration, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Golf/Mini-Golf, horse-back riding and many more.
* Approximately 1-6 miles (2-10 km) to Florida Mall, Outlet mall, and other area shopping centers
* Walking distance to fine restaurants and fast food places.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay