"In the heart of the village" location of this house makes this house a perfect choice for your vacation. You are at the walking distance of most of the amenities in the village of Lake Placid, just minutes from the both lakes. We are centrally located, 5 minutes walk from Main Street and only 10 minutes walk from the skate rink and only a 5-minute walk from the starting line of Ironman. Minutes to the beach and the center of the Village. The house is in the quiet street near the park. You don't need a car during your stay because the village of Lake Placid provides a free shuttle service to the ski slopes of the Whiteface mountain as well as the free shuttle bus in the Village.
The house is recently remodelled with hardwood floors, ceramic floors, countertops and slate backsplash in the kitchen. The kitchen is very well equipped. Living room has wood burning stove/fireplace, sofa, comfy chairs, TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo, Internet Access, ...
Master bedroom has one king-size bed, the others have twin or double beds. Linens and towels are provided. All bathrooms on the second floor have radiant heat (worm heated floors - nice!).
All utilities, parking, taxes, etc. are included in the price. There are no extra or hidden fees.
We are proud to share some of our guests feedbacks:
* "Thank you…we’ll keep you in mind for our future travels to Lake Placid…hopefully again next year!"
* "Please rest assured that my friends and I had a great time in Lake Placid. ...The house worked out for exactly what we needed it for!!"
* "My family and I greatly enjoyed our stay in Lake Placid. We were really pleased with the house. Maybe add a toaster and wine glasses for the kitchen. Honestly, it was very nice and neat. It is definitely a place we would recommend to our friends and family."
* "The house was great -- thanks so much. Loved the heated floors in the bathrooms and wish we discovered those right away! Lots of space, and the odd kind of character that you feel right at home in. It's a great spot and we would like to come back again!"
* "The house was wonderful, and we had a great time. I will certainly try to stay each time I visit Lake Placid. It’s a wonderful location and everything was very clean and thoughtfully kept."
THANKS a ton! We had a GREAT time...the house was PERFECT for our families. My 80 year old parents didn't have to do the stairs AND had a bathroom right next door. The kids rooms were great. Glad it had a large kitchen. We definitely noticed and appreciated the cleanliness of the house. Also, loved that it was turnkey (we didn't even have to pack sheets/towels). We are planning on making it an annual tradition and will definitely use your house again (you made packing much easier). Again, much appreciated...
The only side note (which you would have no way of knowing) is that the interior of the tea pot is rusty and needs to be replaced (we just boiled water in a pot...you had a fully stacked kitchen for us otherwise).
Again, couldn't be happier.
All 4-Seasson activities that Lake Placid has to offer, inclufing:
Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Fitness
Center, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing,
Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas,
Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Windsurfing, Jet
Skiing, Rafting, Downhill Skiing, Cross-country Skiing,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.