House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
We at Sunset International Realty & Property Management would like to introduce the latest addition to our ever growing portfolio of vacation homes.
Located in the very popular golfing community of River Strand which features a 27 hole Arthur Hill designed golf course and is truly a golfer’s dream and a great place to relax.
You will have the added advantage of knowing that the team at Sunset International are always on hand to help, from your first enquiry and booking, through to the end your stay and beyond, as most re-book through us time after time.
Membership transfer required to access Clubhouse and facilities. Fee is $213.00 and this is included in the rental rate. (Minimum 30 night rental to use Clubhouse and facilities.)
Note: This home does not have a private swimming pool, however there are two swimming pools located at the Clubhouse.
MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
River Strand features:
27 Hole Championship golf course designed by Arthur Hill
On Sight Golf pro shop
Aqua Driving range and practice putting greens
8 Har-Tru lighted tennis course
Tuscan inspired 39,00 sq ft Clubhouse
State of the Art Fitness Center
Resort Styled Resistance exercise pool+ hydrotherapy spa at the Clubhouse
Fine Dining Billiard and Card Room
70 Acre Lake with fishing pier
90 minutes from Disney, Orlando.
50 minutes from Tampa Airport and Busch Gardens.
20 minutes from the Gulf beaches, fabulous shopping and dining at St. Armand's Circle on Lido Key,
20 minutes from Sarasota Airport.
10 minutes from designer discount retail therapy at Prime Outlets, Ellenton.
10 minutes from the historic town and marina of Bradenton.
5 minutes from I-75 exit 220.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
28 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates include local taxes. Cleaning fee is paid by the owner. 15% reservation deposit is required at time of booking and balance is due at least 60 days before arrival. We accept US Dollar checks (must be received at least 14 days before arrival), Cashiers checks, Money Orders, *Wire Transfer.
*All fees must be paid by sender for wire transfers including the fee charged by receiving bank.
Vacation in this delightful home with heated pool for as little as:
$3450.00 per month including all state taxes and membership transfer fees
$3550.00 per month including all state taxes and membership transfer fees
Security Deposit $500.00 for monthly rentals
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 1672 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- On entering this delightful home you are greeted by the tastefully furnished formal Lounge and Dining room, and a very bright open plan Kitchen with ample work space over wood cabinetry and solid surface counters, fully loaded with everything you would expect from a quality home such as this. Glass sliding doors open from the living room onto the screened lanai, which overlooks a preserve. Sleeping up to 6 people, the accommodation consists of a king in the master suite, a queen guest room, and a third bedroom with bunk beds consisting of a full size bed on the bottom and a twin bed on top. All bedding and towels are provided. There are 2 bathrooms in the home, the master bedroom en-suite boasting a large oval tub and walk in shower, twin basins and a separate Toilet. Plus a 3 piece bathroom serving the other bedrooms.