PLEASE NOTE! RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES ONLY. NO 'UNDER 25' GROUP RENTALS ARE PERMITTED HERE. PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE. AGAIN - FAMILIES ONLY. NO GROUPS.
SUPER SIZE your vacation in this simply amazing family compound! Welcome to 201 E. Orchid Road, in the heart of Wildwood Crest. Large families will have room for everyone AND everything. Spread out, relax, and enjoy! You are on vacation!
Six bedrooms (plus den/7th bedroom to sleep two more), 3 full baths - plenty of room to sleep 20 - all in actual beds - in style, comfort, and privacy. This home is located in the peace and quiet of a beautiful centrally located Wildwood Crest neighborhood. You are close to the beach (2 VERY short blocks) AND close to the bay from this location, as the island is very narrow at this point. So many, many, MANY amenities - more than can be listed here. This home was previously used by a very large family as a personal vacation residence. Everything here is first rate, top notch. No expense has been spared. This is truly a vacation 'home away from home'.
* 6 bedrooms, plus den - sleeps 20 total - 3 bedrooms upstairs, and 3 bedrooms plus den downstairs for maximum privacy. All bedrooms are very large, carpeted, newly and tastefully furnished, with large closets and plenty of storage.
* Master bedroom - upper level - King sized bed, flat screen LCD HDTV, access to rear deck
* Large Master bath - Jacuzzi tub, double sinks, stall shower
* 2nd Bedroom - upper level - a set of bunks, plus another twin on the side. Sleeps three. Access to rear deck.
* 3rd Bedroom - upper level - queen bed, TV with Comcast cable, access to rear deck
* 4th Bedroom - lower level - two queen beds, VERY large room!
* 5th Bedroom - lower level - two sets of twin-over-twin bunks, plus a pull out trundle bed. Sleeps up to five children in this extra large room!
* 6th Bedroom - lower level - queen bed, TV with Comcast cable, access to back yard through sliders
* Den - lower level - full sized futon sofa/sleeper - an extra sleeping option.
* Laundry Room - super capacity washer and dryer
* ENORMOUS Kitchen with all appliances and all amenities. Big, bright, sunny, spacious. Room for a crowd! Countertop eating area. Super sized custom made banquet style table seats 12 in comfort for family meals.
* Game Table - a pub style table and chairs, seats eight more, for dining overflow. Adjacent to the kitchen/dining area. Also adjacent to the family room. Excellent game room/game table!
* Family Room - adjacent to the game room area. Access to front deck with beautiful views. Double sided gas fireplace acts as a divider between the family room and dining area for cool evenings and winter nights. Comfortable sofas, big screen wall mounted Samsung LCD HDTV with DVD player.
* Comcast cable and high speed internet
* Fenced back yard with enclosed outdoor shower and picnic table. Gas grill.
* Large two plus car garage adjoins the house. Ping pong table keeps the kids entertained on rainy days and lazy nights.
* Driveway parking for three cars. Additional free parking on the street.
Activities and Attractions
Amusement parks, basketball, biking, boating, casinos,fishing,
crabbing, golf, jet skiing, parasailing, miniature golf, arcades,
night life, outlet malls, sailing, shopping, sunset cruises, surfing,
swimming, tennis, water skiing, water parks, dolphin watching,
wildlife viewing, wind surfing, zoos and aquariums, etc., etc.
There's so much to do in and around Wildwood! Atlantic City is only
30 minutes away. The world-famous two-mile boardwalk is literally
steps from your front door. The big, beautiful, free Wildwood
beaches are second to none! The Cape May County Zoo is the best in
New Jersey. It's free and it's only ten minutes away. The town
of Cape May is only ten minutes away. Ride the Cape May-Lewes ferry
to the outlet malls in Delaware - what a nice day! Try a new golf
course - there are many. You won't believe the large selection of
great restaurants in the area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Prime Time 2015
Jun 27 2015 - Aug 16 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
1/2 of the rent is due now to hold and confirm a reservation. Personal checks, money orders, or Visa/MasterCard debit or credit are accepted.
The final balance is due one month prior to arrival. The customary $300.00 security deposit will be collected with final payments. This deposit is fully refundable after cleaning and key return.
There is a 5% agency booking fee in addition to rent.
Notification MORE THAN 90 days prior to check in date - all deposit monies shall be returned to the tenant, less a 15% cancellation fee.
Notification LESS THAN 90 days prior to check-in date - any refund is based on the amount of a re-rental at no loss to the owner, less the 15% cancellation fee. The more notice, the better the chances for a full recovery of the rent.