House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Situated on the renowned East Bluff of Keuka Lake at 7545 East Bluff Drive (formerly 757), our cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bath lakeside cottage offers 1100 square feet of Keuka Lake charm with modern amenities.
Wake up to beautiful sunrises and enjoy 100 feet of walk-in beach lake frontage. Swim, fish, take the paddle boat for a spin or simply relax in one of the comfortable Adirondack chairs on the large dock. There is plenty of room for family and friends to play around on the grassy yard, beach and patio areas. If the sun gets to be too much, take a break under the partly covered patio. You can also enjoy the deck directly above the covered patio.
Parents, rest safely knowing you can keep an eye on the children from the kitchen and family room. The large windows in the family room offer a spectacular view of the lake and will make you feel like you are sitting on the water! Finish off your day with a camp fire and fall asleep in one of the large bedrooms to the gentle breaking of waves right outside of your window.
The cottage is 7 miles from Penn Yan, 1.5 miles from East Bluff Harbor Marina (boat rentals, etc.), 3 miles South of Keuka College and close to the famous Keuka Wine Trail with tours and tastings, Keuka Lake State Park, lunch and dinner cruises, and many gift shops, antiques, fine restaurants, breweries and golfing.
Dual Family Vacation
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Dual Family Vacation
Activity and Interests
There are plenty of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
* You are located in the heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country! There are over 20 wineries on Keuka Lake alone. There are too many to name here, but a list of near-by wineries are provided at the Cottage.
* There are miles and miles of trails for hiking and biking. We encourage you to hike along the historic Outlet Trail in Penn Yan or travel just a few miles to the Keuka Lake State Park and enjoy their many miles of wooded trails.
* Watkins Glen State Park is a short drive away and worth the trip. You will be treated to spectacular views and waterfalls as you make your way up or down the Glen.
* The Lake road themselves are used by numerous bikers, runners and walkers who enjoy taking in the beautiful scenery along their paths.
* Go golfing at area courses including Lakeside Country Club, a beautiful semi-private course open to the public.
For the Kids:
* No trip is complete to Keuka Lake without a stop at Seneca Farms Ice Cream store. The kids will love the home-made ice cream!
* Go-Karts: Just down the street from Seneca Farms is Keuka Lake Go-Karts were kids can either take a spin on their own or ride with a parent
* Your kids are sure to love the brand new...and absolutely huge....playground at the Keuka Lake State Park!
Restaurants & Pubs:
* Fine dining and breath-taking views at the Esperanza Mansion
* Casual dining at numerous restaurants in Penn Yan including the Antique Inn, The Keuka Restaurant, Lloyd's Limited Pub, Holly's Red Rooster, La Cocina Mexican Restaurant and the Mennonite themed Essenhaus Restaurant
* Take your boat out to the many Lake side restaurants including; The Switzerland Inn, The Waterfront, Lakeside Restaurant, Snug Harbor, or into the Village of Hammondsport and their many eateries.
* You will love shopping in the many quaint stores in the historic Main Street area of Penn Yan.
* Take a trip out to 'The Windmill Craft Market' where over 200 vendors display their goods to an average of 8,000 - 10,000 shoppers every Saturday!
* Find wonderful deals on hand crafted goods at the numerous Mennonite stores that populate the immediate area
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 4.0%
Nightly Rate: $275 - $305
Weekly Rate: $1450 - $1950
May 31, 2015-September 12, 2015 $1950 weekly
September 13, 2015 -October 25, 2015 - $285 nightly, $1450 weekly
* 7 night minimum stay required during peak season (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
* If you cannot provide your own linens, we will provide linens at a flat fee of $50
- pets not allowed
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Interior Features: * Kitchen: Includes public water, a stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots and pans, and all dishes, glasses/cups, silverware and cooking utensils; breakfast bar * Full bathroom off of the kitchen with tub, sink, toliet, washer and dryer. * Family room: Full sized windows overlooking Keuka Lake; full sized futon (can be used for 2 additional guests), sofa, rocker, TV (basic cable), DVD player, stereo (AM/FM, cassette and CD), and a small library of CD's, movies, books and games. * Free wireless internet * Upstairs: Three large bedrooms; BR#1 with one queen bed, dresser and a large window overlooking the lake; BR # 2 with two twin beds and one single bed, dresser and window overlooking the lake; BR#3 has one queen and 1 full sized bed, dresser and a window overlooking the lake; Bathroom upstairs includes a stand-up shower, toilet, and sink. Exterior Features: * The driveway is big enough for 4-5 vehicles. * There are six steps down from the yard leading to the 100' of walk-in beach front area. The walk-in is great for small children. We do strongly recommend everyone wear water shoes. * The lake gradually slopes to 5 feet deep at the end of the dock. * There is a propane gas grill for cookouts, a fire pit for evening fires and cooking smores, a large table (seats 10 comfortably), and Adirondack chairs. * The large dock extends out 30 feet with an 8' x 12' patio at the end. There are cleats on the dock for tying your boat to and a ladder for getting in and out of the water. Adirondack chairs are located at the end of the dock (perfect for morning coffee and a newspaper). * There is a small two-person paddle boat for taking that relaxing little trip off-shore.