The Florida vacation spot of your dreams awaits in this incredibly beautiful and scenic golf course villa
Relax and enjoy in this beautifully decorated villa that has everything you could hope for in a vacation home. With nearly 1,700 square feet of luxury, you'll be thrilled to come home after a day at the beach, an afternoon in the theme parks, or a day on the golf course. Located in the beautiful Stoneybrook Community at prestigious Heritage Harbour, this villa is tastefully decorated throughout with new furnishings.
The well-equipped kitchen is bright and airy with corian countertops and a breakfast bar overlooking an elegant dining room and living room with 2 brand new sofas and a 46-inch hi-def flat screen TV and DVD.
Adorned with beautiful plantation shutters, the villa has large windows all along the side and back so even when you're inside you are surrounded by the beautiful golf, lake, and preserve views. Walk out the huge sliding glass doors to the extended lanai and relax in the new wicker furniture as you watch the golfers plunk their tee shots left into the water, or perhaps short into one of the five large consuming sand traps, or occasionally onto the green of an absolutely beautiful par 3 on the Stoneybrook Golf Course.
The Master Suite is incredibly spacious with a luxurious king bed, a 32-inch high definition flat screen TV, limitless closet space, and a private master bath with twin sinks, corian countertops, and a large walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has two comfortable twin beds and a very large closet. The third bedroom/den has a queen pull-out sofa bed, a desk, computer, high speed internet access including WiFi and a 32-inch hi-def flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The den is beautifully complimented by brass-leaded sliding glass doors that provide great privacy and it also has direct access to a second full bathroom. This room can easily be used as a second, private suite or perhaps just a place to banish the kids if needed.
The villa is also complimented throughout with high ceilings, crown molding, recessed lighting and plantation shutters. It is truly like a model home. Finally, it of course has a large laundry room with a washer & dryer and a two-car garage with coolers, umbrellas and chairs for the beach, tennis racquets for the courts, and 3 bicycles to ride around the community if that's what you like to do! The home also has a state-of-the-art security system that is easy to use (only if you prefer to).
Stoneybrook's Community Center has a beautiful junior-olympic sized pool, jacuzzi, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a small library and reading area plus computers with internet access. It also has tennis, baseketball and volleyball courts, a large childrens' playground and splash pool, picnic areas, an in-line skating rink and much more! The community also offers a 70-acre lake with fishing pier, a 1.4 mile paved path around the lake for walking, jogging, biking or roller-blading, a lighted baseball field, soccer fields, a driving range and practice green... It even has a doggy park! Oh yeah, and you can golf on the fabulous Stoneybrook Golf Course too!
From the golf, beaches and outlet malls to relaxing jacuzzis and wonderful dining, every vacation convenience is at your fingertips and you're but a 10 to 20 minute drive from every reason you are looking to vacation on the beautiful gulf coast of Florida.
* Beaches - Sarasota, Siesta Key, Annie Marie, Longboat Key, all the best gulf beaches within 15-20 minutes.
* Golf - Your back yard! Plus literally dozens of courses within a 10-20 minute drive and more than 50 courses within 30 minutes.
* Shopping - One of the nationally exclusive Ellenton Outlet Malls with nearly 100 designer shops is within a 10 minute drive. Further exclusive shopping is 10 minutes away in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota's exquisite St. Armand's Circle is 20 minutes away. Of course, you've gotta have ready access to food and all the other staples so there's a Publix, a CVS Pharmacy, and a Walmart all within a 5 minute drive down the road.
* Restaurants - Many fabulous options are within 10 minutes.
* Disney - 1 hour and 15 minutes.
* Boating and para-sailing - everywhere!
* Fishing - including river and deep sea fishing trips: everywhere!
* Ringling Brothers Museum - 15 minutes
* Mote Marine Aquarium - 20 minutes
* Myakka State Park - 25 minutes
* Tropicana Field (see a Rays game!) - 25 minutes
* Sarasota/Bradenton Airport - 15 minutes
* Other Florida Destinations:
* St. Pete and Clearwater Beaches: 30 minutes
* Tampa/Busch Gardens: 45 minutes.
* Fort Myers: 70 minutes
* Naples: 1 hour and 40 minutes