House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Welcome to The Beach House. Located beachside at the north end of the island, at 2518 Estero Blvd., on Fort Myers Beach, you’ll love the proximity of this home to all the activities on the island. This three bedroom, two full bath home, has been recently remodeled and decorated. You’ll love the large spacious new kitchen, and modern floor to ceiling ceramic tile baths. Large bedrooms with new furnishings, a beautifully decorated living room, and great elevated exterior covered sitting area complete your accommodations. Rather you stay for a week or a month this home will be your home away from home.
The Beach house offers:
* Three bedrooms
Master with a king bed and in-room TV
Second with a twin/full bunk beds
Third with a king bed and in-room TV
* Two full bathrooms
* Sleeps a maximum of 7 persons
* Full kitchen with all utensils and dishes
* Living room with large flat screen TV, and queen sleeper sofa
* Dining room
* Washer and Dryer
* All linens provided including beach towels
* Beachside so it’s just a minute to the beach – just 100 yards to the sand!
* Pet free and no carpets for those with allergies
We provide full concierge service, daily housekeeping and turn down services upon request, and for a nominal fee, for those who want a truly relaxing vacation. Let us know how our concierge can assist you. Do you need a crib or high chair for a little one? Kayaks to explore Estero Bay with? Golf clubs so you don’t have to bring yours? Let us know. We also have a full rental department for those “extra” items that you may need or don’t want to bring with you. Everything is delivered to you for your arrival and picked up on the day of your departure. So you can relax on your vacation in paradise.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida where you can swim with dolphins and manatees or search for shells and sand dollars. Charter boats, jet ski’s and parasailing rentals are within walking distance. Enjoy a day or night out on the Casino boat or take the Key West Ferry for a day adventure to Key West. Catch some of the local artists at one of the many beach bars, enjoy great restaurants and fantastic shopping. Looking for something to do after the beach? There are numerous golf courses, mini golf, frisbee golf, libraries, a movie theater, water park, and much, much more. Further out you can enjoy museums, the Shell Factory, the Imaginarium, Calusa Nature Center, Naples Zoo, or an Everglades Airboat or Swamp Buggy adventure.
Rates vary depending on dates. Call or email us today to get an exact quote for your specific dates.
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Phone, multi-zone air conditioning, Cable TV’s, DVD player, full kitchen with all amenities, microwave, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, cooking utensils provided, linens provided, washer, dryer, beach towels, daily housekeeping and turn down service available, kayaks, bikes, and other items also available through our rental department.