House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Waterfront cottage for a relaxing get-away vacation or place to stay while seeing the sights in Central Florida. Acorn cottage is on a canal, one block from the St. John’s River. Bring your boat for fishing or cruising the river. Close to Lake George and Silver Glenn Springs by water. Catch fish right off of the dock.
We will be back!
About the Owner
1 traveler review
We will be back!
Activity and Interests
Centralized to Central Florida Attractions
Disney World 67 miles (2 hours)
Universal Studios 64 miles (87 min)
Kennedy Space Center 93 miles (70 min)
Daytona Area Beaches 45 miles (60 min)
Jacksonville Jaguars 113 miles (2 hrs, 10 min)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 140 miles (3 hours)
Daytona Bike Week Events 35 miles (45 min)
Daytona International Speedway 38 miles (1 hour)
Florida Gators Football 78 miles (2 hours)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Nightly Rate: $110 (2 night minimum)
Weekly Rate: $665
Taxes are 11% (NIC above)
Monthly Rate: $1330 - $1500
6 Nights - $588
5 Nights - $505
Daily (2minimum) - $110
(Taxes are not included in listed rates and will be added, 11%)
SPECIALS AND DAYTONA EVENT WEEK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Washer & Dryer
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Acorn Cottage has a master bedroom with a utility bathroom, living area with a couch and love seat, dining area, kitchen with a breakfast bar, second small bedroom with a futon that opens to a full size bed and a second bathroom. Dishes, cookware, microwave, washer-dryer, linens, TV, and DVD-VHS player are all included. Broadcast TV (30+ channels) available. No phones or internet service. There is a screened porch next to an outdoor hot tub, outside wood decks are part of a full lot width dock on the canal. There is a covered carport and fenced front yard.