House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Fully booked for the summer of 2015. Please contact us if you have an interest for 2016.
This is a beautiful remodeled Lake George home in a quiet, private area with 250 feet of privately owned shoreline. Large picture windows open up onto gorgeous, unobstructed lakefront views. Three bedrooms on the second floor open up with sliders onto a balcony overlooking the lake. There is a generous deck on the waterfront side of house with morning shade and afternoon sun. The dock has a covered boat area with boat hoist. The land around house, dock and swimming area is level, gradually sloping toward the swimming area, with easy swimmer's entry. A small sandy area and shallow waters make this a child friendly waterfront.
This is a vacation spot for people who value peace and quiet, who like to read and who want retreat from frenetic levels of activity. Restaurants and nightclubs are not nearby and the nearest shopping is in Ticonderoga - 20 minutes away.
The grounds and museum of historical Fort Ticonderoga are just 20 minutes away, the Adirondack museum is an hour northwest, the activities at Lake George village are an hour south.
We do have WiFi internet.
This is our vacation home and it is only rented for two weeks each season. The rental weeks are now fully reserved for 2015.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Wonderful Relaxing Lake George Experience
The house is very clean and up to date. The amenities are very useful. Everything is well maintained. This is a great place to get away from technology, hustle and bustle and is best for those who can enjoy the wonderful lake and hiking a pristine mountains.
Although there can be the ocassional brief heat wave in July, most often the temperatures are in the 70s and low 80s with pleasant breezes.
Day trips to Saratoga, Vermont and even Montreal are possible,if you so desire.
Activity and Interests
Boating, fishing, swimming, bird watching, hiking, reading. A heron rookery and hiking trails are nearby in a nature preserve.
The town of Ticonderoga ( 20 minutes away) with shopping and the historic Fort Ticonderoga.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jun 27 2015 - Jul 11 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
$500.00 at booking. $1500 on March 1, 2015. $1500 final balance due on June 1, 2015.
Weekly Rate: $3500 - $3500
Rental = $3500 for a week.
Minimum rental = 1 week.
Additional photos available upon request.
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Telephone ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- mountain biking
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, jetted tub, shower is in addition to the jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom - 1 king, This room has a vanity.
- middle room lakeside - 1 queen, This room has a vanity.
- corner lakeside - 1 queen
- East bedroom - 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 1st floor has open floor plan * 1st floor deck and 2nd floor balcony * child friendly waterfront * large F shaped dock with boat hoist and roof * fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, cuisinart, microwave, etc. * washer and dryer * fireplace * central heating * 2 full baths - one includes a jacuzzi bathtub * 4 bedrooms - 1 with king bed, 2 with queen beds, one with twin beds * WiFi internet * telephone * Stereo and CD * TV monitor with DVD * environmentally friendly laundry/kitchen products provided * gas and charcoal grills