House, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
A private oasis all your own, Casa Esperanza is an extraordinary, completely custom estate home combining the warmth of classic Mexican design with state-of-the-art features of the most contemporary homes. Located in Punta Ballena, the finest gated resort community in Los Cabos, Mexico, your vacation residence offers sweeping ocean views of the Sea of Cortez. Casa Esperanza comfortably sleeps ten with ample room for entertaining and hosting large groups and families.
Four suites feature private balconies and private bathrooms. A bonus kid’s game room features a Sony PlayStation & extra hideaway bed. A heated infinity pool seamlessly blends into the ocean, as viewed from your gourmet kitchen or great room boasting hand-crafted dark wood cabinets. Take in ocean vistas from your magnificent outdoor terraces, completed with exceptional Old World-quality workmanship.
The beach club offers a private beach with beach services, oceanfront pool and whirlpool spa. The beach club includes poolside chaises lounges, gourmet, open-aired restaurant and complete fitness center.
There’s no time like the present. With Casa Esperanza, quality time with friends & family is no longer a luxury. It’s a way of life. Enjoy access to a spacious 5,000 SF luxury ocean-view estate home in Los Cabos, Mexico. Your every need will be taken care of by your own onsite concierge. So with less to worry about, you’ll enjoy every moment… together.
• Square footage: 5,000
• Bedrooms: 4 bedroom suites & bonus kid’s game room
• Bathrooms: 4.5
• Gourmet kitchen with Viking and Sub-Zero appliances
• Custom cabinetry, granite countertops and hand-laid tile work
• Outdoor terraces with fire pit and seating area for stargazing
• Heated infinity pool and hot tub bordered by a large, marble-tile terrace
• Outdoor kitchen, swim-up bar and Viking grill with stone counter.
• Dual stereo systems & iPod docking station for separate indoor and outdoor listening.
Located in Punta Ballena, the finest gated resort community in Los Cabos, Mexico, Casa Esperanza is adjacent to the award-winning Esperanza Resort. Esperanza Resort was included on Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List of Worlds’ Best Hotels & Resorts. Travel & Leisure Magazine voted Esperanza Resort one of the Leading Resorts in the World.
The villa includes a personal concierge to take care of your pre-arrival grocery shopping, airport transportation, spa reservations and dinner reservations. Daily maid service is complimentary.
About the Owner
5 based on 11 traveler reviews
Outstanding in every way and then some
Beautiful view, perfect for family getaway
The villa is gorgeous, and it's actually a compound, comprised of a main home with 2 master BRs and a study that we used as a kids' room, plus two separate suites/casitas. It is truly expansive, and we felt that our party of seven had plenty of room. All of the bedrooms were quite private and quiet, and I was personally enamored with the deep soaking tubs.
The home is as pictured--stunning. The pool and hot tub were great for kids or adults who like to lounge. There's a zero-entry area and a nice shallow region, so both the 2 and 5 year olds were happy AND safe. The owners also provide a significant number of pool and beach toys, which was helpful.
Cooking and grilling were a breeze with the fully-stocked kitchen, but we also had a meal catered in-villa one night, which was lovely. We also ordered "room service" from the Beach Club--an unexpected perk.
We enjoyed the Esperanza resort, as well. The pools at the Auberge are kid-friendly, and the smores service at El Bar can't be beat for a nighttime treat for the little ones.
The daily cleaning service was top-notch, and the concierge was always responsive and helpful. The owners were alos lovely when we spoke beforehand.
The only drawback: we would have loved to have a golf cart to use to get around the resort, since the walk to the Beach Club was a little far for the kids in the heat.
Seven days wasn't enough!Seven days wasn't enough!
Activity and Interests
Golf * Tennis * Shopping * Sightseeing * Restaurants * Kayaking * Boating * Parasailing * Jet Skiing * Shelling * Swimming * Snorkeling/Diving * Surfing * Windsurfing * Wildlife Viewing * Hiking * Fishing * Fitness Center/Gym * Health/Beauty Spa * Horseback Riding
- Nightly Rate: $999 - $2500
Weekly Rate: $6000 - $10000
Monthly Rate: $20000 - $25000
Dec 1, 2010 - Apr 30, 2011 .. $1999/night
May 1, 2011- Oct 31, 2011 .. $1799/night
Nov 1, 2011-April 30, 2012 .. $1999/night
** 50% Off -- Exclusive Offer--$999/nt **
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Amenities * Air Conditioning * Washer * Dryer * Linens Provided * Garage * Covered Parking * Off Street Parking * Gas Fireplace * Wood Fireplace Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * Video Library * Video Game Console * Video Games * CD Player * Stereo System * Music Library * Jetted Tub in Bath * Private Hot Tub * Private Pool Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker * Catering Available Outdoor Features * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio * Balcony * Lanai * Gazebo View/Location * Ocean View Communications * Telephone * Free Long Distance * Computer * Broadband Internet * WiFi (Wireless Internet)