Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beautiful upgraded condo on a 24 hour gated Resort Style community. This unit will inspire you to relax and rejuvenate. You will appreciate the new eco friendly bamboo floors, contemporary dark wood decoration. and all the special touches we have put in it. This 2 bed 1 bath unit comfortably sleeps 6.
* Enjoy your favorite movie or playstation game on the 42 inch plasma TV with surround sound located in the living area.
* Fully equipped kitchen for your gourmet meal includes all stainless steel appliances, espresso coffee maker, toaster, blender, dinner ware.
* Stack washer and dryer.
* Master bedroom with a queen bed and memory foam mattress
* Second bedroom has 2 twin beds and a sofa futton
* Blackout - lined drapery in bedrooms
* Relax sipping your favorite wine while looking at the sunset over the Sunshine Skyway bridge on this 2nd floor private balcony with outdoor furniture.
* Fishing rods, cooler, beach chairs and umbrella included.
* Electric BBQ
* Wireless Internet
If you want to enjoy St Pete on your boat, private boat slip is available for additional fee.
About the Owner
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
second time around!
St Petersburg provides good shopping, restaurants, and there are lots of things to see within an hour or so drive.
The best testimonial we can give is that we plan want to come back next. We would not if it did not meet our needs and was not good value.
It Doesn't Get Better Than This!It Doesn't Get Better Than This!
The condo was immaculate and everything was just as it was described. The gated community was filled with very friendly residents/guests and the security was second to none! The pools and spa were very well maintained.
Everything was within a short drive, including grocery stores, Wal-Mart, restaurants, beaches, etc.
It is our opinion that you will not find a better deal in the area!
A Pleasant Stay in Paradise
From the great white north
Activity and Interests
Our condo is located minutes away from downtown St Petersburg, area hospitals, the University of South Florida, and the gulf coast beaches. St Pete area offer cultural activities, best white sandy beaches, shopping, dining, concerts and games. Our favorite spots are:
Cultural - Salvador Dali Museum, The Museum of Fine Arts, Saturday Fresh Market, St. Petersburg Pier
Beaches and Boating - Fort De Soto Park (12 miles), Shell Key Island, Pass a Grill (love their shops and outdoor cafes - 9 miles), Egmont Key State Park, St Pete Beach (10.5 miles)
Shopping - Downtown St Pete antique stores, Ellenton Outlet Mall
Dining - Pass a Grill Restaurants and Downtown St Pete Restaurants.
- Weekly Rate: $550 - $650
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2500
Security Deposit - $400 for monthly rentals / $100 for weekly rentals
Cleaning Fee - $75
No pets allowed
No smoking unit
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Enjoy a walk on our 88 acres of beautiful landscaped and waterfront grounds. You might see the dolphins or the manatees. You can also invigorate enjoying the numerous amenities inside our gated Resort Style community. * 2 state of the art fitness centers * 2 saunas * Village market convenience store (temporary closed) * 2 resort style swimming pools * Outdoor jacuzzi * Tennis courts with lights * Sand volleyball court * Private movie theater * Fishing * Bicycling * 2 story yacht club with private restaurant and lounge