Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
Our mission is to provide a fun family friendly cottage where people can leave their cares behind and recoup from today's hectic lifestyles.
Enjoy 50 private feet of shoreline along 200 acre all sports Campbell Lake from the large deck that over looks beautiful wood lines and sunsets. Wrap up a day of fishing and fun in the sun by taking advantage of the comforts that come from the fully furnished cottage or roast a few marshmallows around the fire.
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great place to stay!!
Activity and Interests
Hesperia is a small friendly town with great restaurants to enjoy if you don't feel like cooking. The White River runs through town, and 1000s of acres of Manistee National Forest so you can enjoy kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, or hunting the public lands.
Fremont is located 21 miles to the south and is a great place to explore small shops, or take in a movie at the theater.
Muskegon, with its shopping is located only 38 miles to the southwest.
Silver Lake sand dunes, where you can try your luck running the dunes along the Lake Michigan shoreline, is only 25 miles to the west.
Ludington and the SS Badger are located 42 miles northwest as well.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 22 2015 - Sep 12 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $100
- Tax Rate 6.0%
The $100.00 refundable security deposit is due within 14 days of booking your vacation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the start of your stay.
Weekly Rate: $700
We are making this great location available from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Weeks are filled Saturday 3pm check-in to Saturday 11am checkout.
A $100 refundable security deposit will be needed within 14 days of booking.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Telephone ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Lake View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, Full Size Bed to Sleep up to 2 people.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1 set of twin bunk beds to sleep up to 2 people.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, 1 twin/ single, Upstairs bedroom with a kingsize bed and a twin bed.
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The cottage and the surrounding property are sure to make you feel right at home. The 3 bedrooms are staged with 1 king bed, 1 full bed, 1 set of bunk beds, and 1 twin bed. No linens are provided with this unit so please plan accordingly. The kitchen is fully stocked with plenty of pots, pans, and utensils to accommodate 6. The dining room is setup with a large table and chairs for 6. The living room includes a gas fireplace to create a peaceful setting in the evenings, or take in a movie on the TV and DVD player. The cottage is setup with local channels only. No Cable/Satellite. Outside the cottage enjoy a large deck with plenty of seating, and the wooden boardwalk that takes you right out onto the dock. A gas grill is located right off the deck for you to use. A fire pit is located down near the water, however, firewood is not provided. Non-motorized water sports such as a rowboat and paddle boat are included so that you can travel at a leisurely pace around the lake and take advantage of the good fishing. For those interested in bringing your own motorized fun there is a covered boat lift that will fit up to an 18ft. outboard, as well as a single personal watercraft lift. This rental is considered a housekeeping unit, so again remember to bring your own linens and towels, and please cleanup before you leave. Cleaning supplies are provided