Come experience a great family home on the west end of Galveston Island. Blue Heron House is a beautifully decorated, fully-furnished 3 bedroom/2 bath home with approximately 1500 square feet. In addition, it has over 600 square feet of deck with 2 levels which provides a shaded dining area and plenty of room for sunbathing, sunset watching, and star gazing.
The Blue Heron House is located in the community of Terramar Beach, on the west end of Galveston Island. The house features ocean views, and is a 5 minute walk from the beach. Renters have access to the community pool as well as the boat launch and fishing pier, just 4 blocks from the house.
Blue Heron House sleeps 10 comfortably, and includes the following amenities:
• 3 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 full, and 2 twins beds as well as 1 queen futon in the TV area.
• 2 large updated baths with full tub/shower.
• Beautifully decorated with hardwood floors, as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
• The open comfortable floor plan includes a living room with TV. area, a kitchen with a breakfast area (which seats 5- 6), and a large dining room (which seats 8-10).
• Extra large double tiered deck with a shaded dining area as well as a crow's nest for sunbathing or getting away from it all.
• Downstairs includes a shaded wooded deck floor for more entertaining and barbequing. It also
has a large tub for the kids as well as an outdoor enclosed shower area.
• Laundry facilities area also downstairs with a full size washer and dryer.
• Access to private pool, boat launch, and fishing pier with night lighting.
• Full dish access with DVD/VCR combo in the living area as well as dish in the master bedroom.
• Broadband internet with wi/fi
• Unlimited national long distance
• Full linen service
* Moody Gardens Theme Park (Amusement Park)
* Schlitterbahn Waterpark
* Jet Skiing
* Live Theatre
* Miniature golf
* Horseback Riding
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.