Our delightful, newly remodeled beach home in Breakwater Village is the perfect vacation getaway offering spectacular panoramic views of Block Island Sound. Located on the water, the house is just steps away from the association's private, sandy beach. This private neighborhood is ideal for biking, morning walks and evening strolls.
Some of the amenities include: flat screen TV, Wireless Internet access, fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor shower, BBQ, etc.
Return from a relaxing day at the beach or exploring around town and wind down with a cool drink on your private deck while enjoying a cool ocean breeze and spectacular sunsets from your own private deck. Front lawn leads down to a picturesque rocky beach. Watch the fishing boats and surfers. Perfect spot for fishing, crabbing, swimming, kayaking or just enjoying the breathtaking views. Short walk to Pt Judith Lighthouse.
What a wonderful place to create fantastic summer memories.
- Narragansett is a wonderful oceanfront community with beautiful public beaches, tasty casual and upscale restaurants, shops, arts, etc. It is located on the southeastern coast of Rhode Island, about 15-20 minutes from Newport's fabulous attractions such as the Mansions of Newport and the famous cliff walk.
- Sailing, cycling, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, water skiing, golf, surfing, wind-surfing, roller blading, swimming. (around area)
- Block Island is a short ferry ride away and the ferry terminal is close by.
- Providence is approximately a 30 mile drive and is a wonderful city to explore as it is home to Brown University, RI School of Design, outstanding restaurants, the famous downtown Water Fire, beautiful downtown mall, etc.
- Boston is 70 miles, New Haven is 90 miles and NYC is about 150 miles.
- Foxwood's Casino, the MGM Grand, Mohegan Sun Casino and historic Mystic, Connecticut are approximately an hour drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.