Classic 1920's cottage on the 'sunny' East Side of Keuka Lake, with great views of bluff & lake.
* Large open porch
* Open floor plan with large living room, dining room & renovated kitchen.
* Quiet area, with ample parking, nice yard, large deck & dock w/ mooring whips.
* Moderate depth, NO DROP OFF for quite a distance from the end of the dock.
* Many restaurants, wineries and attractions are close by.
* 6 BEDROOMS: 1 Queen, 2 full beds, 6 twins.
* Available weekly for June 23 to Sept. 8. Lower rates available from Memorial Day to June 23, and after Labor Day.
* OWNER LIMIT OF EIGHT (8) PERSONS ON PROPERTY FOR THIS RENTAL. Extra guests or pets may be allowed with owner approval and with additional fees.
* Garbage pick-up provided. No linens or towels provided. Renter responsible for cleaning ('leave as found').
* Boating, Sailing, Swimming
* Numerous Wineries nearby
* Restaurants accessible by car or boat
* Golf courses nearby
* Hiking nearby
* Glen Curtis Museum (Aviation), Corning Museum of Glass
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
May 23 2015 - Oct 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $2700 - $2700
Peak Season (June 20 to September 5): $2700 per week, Saturday to Saturday
Off-Season (5/23 to 6/20; 9/5 to 10/3): Please call.
$400 Security Deposit ($500 with pets) due upon arrival.
50% non-refundable deposit required to reserve property.