House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Kua Nalu is a beautiful private 2 story home (2100 sq ft)located right across the street from Brennecke's Beach, next to Poipu Beach. This home is perfect for a Hawaiian vacation. Wake up to a beautiful sunrise, step out your door, and right into the warm ocean. Brennecke's Beach is excellent for boogie boarding, swimming, and getting a perfect sun tan. Poipu Beach, rated #1 beach in America is just steps away. Also there is a surf shop and deli/mini-mart(which comes in handy when you just need a few items)within walking distance from your home. The surf shop rents snorkel gear, boogie boards, and surfboards, and the deli offers shave ice, which hits the spot on a hot day. Poipu Beach is a very family friendly beach, with a playground and sheltered bay for the kids to swim in. Also nearby there is excellent snorkeling and surf for the more experienced beach goer. You really have everything you need within walking distance to have the perfect vacation. Feel free to call us for more details.
Kua Nalu Beach House is managed by Vicky Butler, REALTOR(B) with Tradewinds Realty LLC.
TVR # TV - 3384
Great Family Vacation
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We've rented this house numerous times ( we travel to Kauai every year and have for 15 years). It is BY FAR the best location with the most space on the South Shore. The A/C in the downstairs bedroom is perfect for those who like to sleep in extremely cool temps, and the house layout is great for multiple families or families with teenagers to enjoy. We LOVE Kua Nalu and will continue to rent for years to come.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Great Family Vacation
Such a happy time
The house is extrememely well maintained but it is fair to say that some of the fixtures and fittings are getting a little dated, constant traffic must make maintenance difficult so stiff jalousies, wonky screen doors add to the charm. That said this house will be first on our list when we next return to Kauai. In common with nearly all beach front houses this one requires climbing several flights of stairs both inside and out, strong knees are needed.
Best views and location ever!
Activity and Interests
Bodyboarding, swimming, sun tanning, surfing lessons, snorkeling, boat tours, hiking, helicopter tours, horseback riding, kayak tours, scuba diving, sky diving, shave ice, plate lunches, Fresh island fish, luau's, hula dancing shows, golfing, fine pacific rim cuisine dining and beautiful sunsets.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250.00
- Cleaning fee $288.00 + Tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Refundable deposit $250.00 and signed rental agreement are due with Confirmed Reservation. The rental fee is due 90 days before arrival to beach house.
Nightly Rate: $395 - $395
Weekly Rate: $2765 - $2765
Monthly Rate: $11060 - $11060
Kua Nalu Beach House is available for rent all year long at $395.00 a night plus cleaning and taxes. Discounts available for last minute rentals. 4 night minimum reservation.
Cleaning Fee: $288.00
Hawaii Lodging Taxes (9.25%, 4.167%)
Deposit: $250.00 by check
*needed in order to secure your desired dates *
Add Hawaii Lodging Tax:
Includes 9.25% TAT Tax and 4.167% GE tax
Traveler’s checks, Personal checks, business checks.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- A Brand New Renovation for 2010!! 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Beds for 6 plus 1 Full size air mattress & 1 Twin size folding futon) Amenities: Washer, Dryer, Linens Provided, Private Garage and Beach Gear. Master Suite: King size bed, Walk-in closet, Desk & Private Bath. 2nd Bedroom: Two twin beds(can be converted to a King) with Bathroom. Downstairs bedroom: Queen size bed, Walk-in closet and Bathroom. Entertainment: Two flat screen Tv’s, Cable, DVD, Board Games. Kitchen: One fully equipped kitchen. Outdoor Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Two Lanai’s with Ocean Views, and an extra large yard to relax with plenty of room for the kids to run. View/Location: OceanView & a few steps to Brennecke’s Beach in Poipu. Communications: Telephone, Free Broadband Wireless Internet. Suitability: Very family friendly, No Pets Allowed, No Smoking/Drugs.