This charming split level two bedroom cottage features one bedroom with a double bed and a living room on one floor and on the lower level is the kitchen and another bedroom with three twins and is in the Maravista section of Falmouth. You'll love the convenience of our location!
* Walk down the street past only four houses to a beautiful salt water beach surrounded by a picturesque bay to enjoy the view or to sunbathe at the bay beach
* Walk along the cove in the evening to see an amazing sunset and gaze at the stars and the fireflies twinkling along the bay.
* Or head down to Bristol beach, only 5/8 of a mile away for a swim.
* Bike along the Shining Sea Bike Path to Woods Hole.
* Go boating, fishing, or sailing out of Falmouth Harbor
* Bring your own boat and head out from the public boat launch that is around the corner from the house.
* Stroll to downtown Falmouth shops and restaurants.
* Catch a baseball game, movie, or ice cream cone.
* Or simply enjoy some quality time relaxing and playing games with the kids in the yard or relax on the patio and enjoy a meal using the new gas grill.
This is a truly great vacation home!
Keywords: beach, bay, salt water, charming, summer, cape, ocean, walk, cozy, bike, swim, romantic, fun
You'll love the convenience of our location! Beaches, bike trails, shopping and boating are all within walking distance. The public boat launch is around the corner from the house. Falmouth shops and restaurants are close enough to walk to. Catch a baseball game with the Falmouth commodores, walk over to the Walmart plaza to Chubby's movie theater, or for bike to Dairy Queen or Friendlys for an ice cream cone.
Close to ferry that goes to Martha's Vineyard. Home of the famous Falmouth Road Race, held in Auguast. Fireworks at the Falmouth Heights on July 4th. Great shopping and restaurants at nearby Main Street in downtown Falmouth or at Mashpee Commons
Falmouth boasts seven fabulous beaches, harbors, water sports, hiking, biking, roller blading, walking trails, nature trails, bike path, playgrounds, shopping, restaurants, art galleries, ponds, fishing, golf, home of Falmouth Commodores.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.